040

Xinyi's POV

"Xiaojun... How did you find out?" Only Ten and Hendery know about what happened. How did he find out immediately?

"Don't think about it, the important thing is you're safe" you can see on Xiaojun that's he's worried.

"Xinyi, if you want to do something just tell me, okay? I'll do everything for you. Just be careful" he continued.

It's kinda weird that Xiaojun is being like this, he's doesn't like me before. He was cold when it came to me but now it's different.

"Tell me, do you want something?" he asked again. I don't know if he can really help me with this but hopefully, he would.

"What if I said I wanted to set you free?" I confess. He stop for a bit but smiled as well. This is the first time I saw him smile.

"I'll help you"

What?

"Really!?" He nods.

"I'm so sick of this place. I want to go out but they don't want to." Xiaojun admitted. I look at him confused.

"I thought you don't like the outside world?" I asked Xiaojun. He shook his head.

"I like the outside world but since I'm the main reason why they're here. I have to stay here"

"What do you mean...?" I don't understand, he is the reason why they are here?

"Mrs. Chen wouldn't be like that if it wasn't for me. This asylum or hospital was one of the most popular asylum/hospitals back then. Almost everyone with disabilities and disorders was brought here." he began.

"One time, we had a project to do. We need to do research about asylums and hospitals. Since this asylum is the most popular one, we included it in the list. But then I found something. The dirty work of this asylum. This is popular but they're not are really capable of curing the sick mainly the nurses and doctors assigned here are hurting the patients. "

Oh gosh...

"When it was published in public, they closed it. Mrs. Chen was very angry at that time, that's why she kidnapped us also she took quite a long time before she kidnapped us. She killed all my teammates except me. She brought me here with full of teenagers and children. They're all kidnapped. " he continues.

"Mrs. Chen told me that I and my teammates were the reason why she was doing that. I couldn't help but watch Mrs. Chen and the other nurses as they hurt and do some experiments on children and teenagers." After he said that he looked at me again.

"Now that you know everything, be careful. Don't worry, we'll help you."

I've been so busy these past few days so I haven't been able to update