008

Xinyi's POV

"Patient number five, Winwin. Dangerous Disorder, Psycho" I abruptly felt nervous when Mrs. Chen stated that.

One of the patients is a psycho?

What if... What if he kills me?...

"His a p-psychopath" I stuttered.

Mrs. Chen chuckled.

"50% yes, 50% No" what?

"Wait, I don't understand" I demand.

"Actually, he not that Psycho but he can kill you if he's not satisfied with what he loves to see." I follow her.

Until we stopped in front of the metal door.

"among all the patients, he's the one who badly wants to go outside" I glance at Mrs. Chen when she abruptly told it while she unlocked the door.

"Then why didn't you allow him to go outside?" I questioned.

She sigh.

"He has this kind of behavior which is he loves to see blood. He loves to see fights" She replied.

Is there such a kind of person? Of course, it has this kind of person. And one of them is Winwin.

"but if he didn't see it, he will be triggered and aggressive and he might kill you" that's not good. What if he suddenly wants to watch something like that but he can't find one and that time also is I need to take care of him? He will kill me?

I gulp.

"Don't worry, look." Mrs. Chen said and look at the guy in front of us.

He's sitting in a metallic chair and he was tied in the chain.

Why he was tied in a chain?

"That's the reason why we chain him here and give these pills but he never drinks it" Mrs. Chen proceeds.

How can he drink the pills if he is tied up like this right?

"But we don't care about it anymore. We just inject him another medicine for him to calm down." I don't know what should I reply to her.

This man is dangerous. But what can I do? I choose this job for the sake of my family.

"for him to not escape" she continued.

"Sadly, we didn't inject him some medicine so that why his reaction your seeing right now is your always gonna see if he didn't take that pills." I look at Winwin anxiously.

He looks like he's going to wake up soon.

But I didn't expect that when he opened his eyes he will instantly look at me.

"he's staring at me," I said while trying to avoid Winwin's gaze.

"A new nurse?" I heard him ask.

"Yes, she's Xinyi" Mrs. Chen introduced me again.

I felt uncomfortable. He keeps staring at me.

"Can you remove these chains for me Xinyi?" he asked which made me look at him back.

"I'm sorry, I can't" I'm too afraid of you. You might kill me if I take that chain off to your body.

I can sense something that he doesn't like my answer.

"Cover your ears his going to burst out" I look at Mrs. Chen confused.

What? covee my ears? Why?

And then suddenly I can hear Winwin's scream which made me fall on the floor.

He's angry...