028

Xinyi's POV

"What!?"

I didn't expect that. He's a guardian angel? But why it's written in his documents that he's a fallen angel?

I don't actually believe that he's a fallen angel before because I'm not sure if they really exist and now he said that he's a guardian angel?

"You want to know the truth right? That's the truth, everything that is written on that document is fake" he points out.

"If you know it's wrong why didn't bring it up then? Why didn't you tell me right away-" he cut me off.

"Because if I tell you, I won't be able to keep an eye on Yangyang. They will continue to kill me. That's why I told you first that I don't like you because I know you'll believe what Mrs. Chen says." I shook my head.

"No, at first I didn't believe your information. I'm not sure if someone like you really exists. But wait, why did you mention Yangyang?"I heard him mention Yangyang's name. He chuckled. This is the first time I've seen him smile, a little.

"I'm Yangyang's guardian angel"

"Ow, that's, oh right- are you here because of Yangyang?" He nods.

"Yes, at first I was just staying outside watching him but I couldn't stand it anymore so I formed as a human and apply here." He was also a nurse before!?

"When I entered here, I kept a close eye on Yangyang even though I knew that the asylum did not treat those children they took well, including Yangyang. I tried my best not to get mad because If I did, I will form into an angel. But then when I saw him with bruises on his body. I burst out and now here I am. They caught me. I can't leave anymore because they cut my wings and I don't know where they hide it or how to take it back."

"Uhm... Thank you for informing me about this... I got to go, I need to process everything." I stated and left his room.

I still can't process what's happening. It means that Lucas has been here before but Yangyang doesn't even know that? All he knows is he was the only one who survived here before in this asylum?

Nevermind, now I know the side story of the two.