EPILOGUE

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Impossible, you're dead aren't you?"

Xinyi still can't believe that Juchae is still alive.

"Hard to believe, right? Because I also thought I was dead too" Juchae said laughing but you can feel her being sarcastic.

"How did that happen? Then you've experienced what I'm experiencing now?" Xinyi asked and forced herself to stand up.

"Yes. It's like we're being played. Do you know the feeling that you're comfortable because you can finally save them but suddenly something bad happens after you wake up, you're here? A place where whatever you say, they won't believe it. It's just funny because I believe in things that aren't really true" Xinyi noticed Juchae's tears.

"You mean it just dream?" Xinyi asked.

"For them yes but for me no. I know that's true. But no one believes it. Do you know what's even more hurt?"

"What?"

"They don't remember you" Juchae

"What do you mean--" Xinyi's words were interrupted when a man wearing a coat and mask entered Juchae's room.

"It's time for your meds, Juchae." Xinyi's eyes widened as she realized from whom that voice came.

"H-Hendery?" Xinyi called but the man didn't look at her.

After that, the man left.

"He won't remember you" Juchae commented which made Xinyi cry.

"what?"

"The first time I enter here. I saw him first, I called him Hendery but he said his name was not Hendery, it's Guanheng. But of course, I know that he's actually the Guanheng I know because I know his real name. Funny." Juchae point out and lay down on her bed again.

"I need to rest, just wait for them"

Even if she's confused, Xinyi tried to understand what Juchae have said.

She can't still believe that Juchae is alive and most of all she saw Hendery but its looks like Hendery doesn't know her.

"I told you Yukhei! We need to call Dejun they still didn't visit the new patient" Xinyi heard from outside.

His voice was familiar, again.

"Yangyang... YANGYANG!" Xinyi shouted and forced herself to stand up but she just fell down.

"Oh gosh, Miss Xinyi don't stand up yet" the doctor ordered, who had just arrived. Xinyi looked at him.

"X-Xiaojun ..."

-

Xinyi's POV

It's Xiaojun! Finally, Xiaojun is alive. I smiled tearfully at him.

"Xiaojun, you're alive" I said happily and held his hand.

"Sorry? Miss Xinyi, I'm not Xiaojun" my smile faded away because of what he said.

How...

"I'm Dejun, and I'm one of your doctors." he said and help me to lay down again.

"Xiaojun don't you remember me? I'm Xinyi, the one with you before the asylum exploded" I sobbed.

"Miss Xinyi, I'm sorry. But I'm not the Xiaojun you're referring to. By the way, one of your Doctors is almost coming"

I didn't talk anymore, how come they don't remember me?

It hurt, it really hurt.

"I'm here! Just a little traffic. By the way, you're probably our new patients?" No way...

I don't know what to say, he's alive.

Ten is alive...

"I'll leave you first" I heard Xiaojun excused.

"Ten..."

Ten smiled at me when I mentioned his name. He approached and get the injection.

"We need some treatment for you Miss Xinyi" Ten

"Don't you remember me?" I asked but he didn't say anything. He just injected me.

Suddenly, I feel drowsy.

"By the way Miss Xinyi, I'm Doctor Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul. But you can call me Doctor Ten Lee." I smiled at him.

"It is really you... Where am I, do you still remember me?" I asked weakly and fell asleep but I can still hear the last thing he said.

"Yes, I still remember you Xinyi. you're now safe my love, you're safe here at WayV Asylum with me..."

THE END

Don't worry, Special Chapter is coming up!

T/N: Xinyi don't know their full name but Juchae knows it.