047

Third Person's POV

They barely slept because of their plan. Ten and Lucas secretly enter Kun's room to prepare the bombs that they will use the next day.

"Xinyi, it's already late at night. Go to sleep now." Ten stated again. He said this several times but Xinyi still didn't listen to him.

"I told you I can't sleep" you can see on Xinyi's face that she is nervous.

She prayed that they would escape safely and everyone will be saved.

"But Xinyi, you need strength for tomorrow. This is not easy for us" Lucas said.

"I know, but I still can't help myself to get worried especially with the three of you. Are you sure you won't go with us? I'm afraid you might get caught and something bad will happen" Xinyi said to the three.

"Trust us Xinyi" Kun

"You need some rest, I'm just here, us" Ten smiled. Xinyi just nod and lay down on Kun's bed.

Even though she didn't want to sleep, she couldn't do anything, she also didn't want them to worry too.

-

Xinyi woke up because of the noise she heard inside. She stood up as soon as she noticed that everyone was there except Kun, Ten, and Lucas.

"Where are they?" Xinyi asked them.

"Finally you're awake. They left earlier at 3 AM. They're already making plans" Hendery said that's why Xinyi approach him.

"Why didn't you wake me up? How many hours they've been there? What time is it? Are they fine?" Xinyi asked.

"We don't know, when we came here the three of them are not here anymore."  Yangyang told

Unawares, tears started to form in Xinyi's eyes because of that.

"It's not possible" Xinyi said and was about to run out when Xiaojun suddenly pulled her.

"Don't or else their plan will be ruined. Just stay here. They will come back soon" Xiaojun

"But--"

"Trust them, they know what they do. Now wear this" Xiaojun said and handed over the bulletproof jacket.

"Why?" Xinyi asked confused.

"You're our priority together with Yangyang. We won't let you and Yangyang die"

Because of what Xiaojun said she immediately removed the bulletproof jacket.

"If you die, I'll go die with you!" Xinyi said sarcastically.

"They won't let that happen, Xinyi. Don't be stubborn, just put it on" Winwin said indignantly and forced Xinyi to put the jacket on.

"If we don't save you, Ten will kill us." Winwin said seriously.

"He won't do that" Xinyi

"He'll do that" Winwin

"He won't -" Xinyi

"If I was in Ten's situation, I'd do that too" Xiaojun

"So if you don't want Ten to kill us, you must follow us. He's kinda crazy when it comes to you. You just don't know it" Hendery.

"Tsk" Xiaojun

It's been a while hehe, I'm sorry for being inactive this past few weeks

It's been a while hehe, I'm sorry for being inactive this past few weeks. Our wifi sucks so I can't update in Wattpad :')