007

Xinyi's POV

"I know I've told you this for how many times but..." Mrs. Chen sighs heavily.

"Hmm?" I react.

"If I told you that you should be careful because all of them are dangerous..." Mrs. Chen stands in front of the white door and then glances at me.

"This remaining four patients is the most dangerous one," she said and open the white door.

"Patient Number four, Kun. Dangerous Disorder, Unidentified" we entered Kun's room while Mrs. Chen stated that.

"Wait? unidentified?" I stopped myself from walking, Mrs. Chen quickly glance at me and nodded.

"Yes, unidentified" she assures and stops walking also.

"I don't know what kind of disorder he had." How come they don't know it? That's their patient, right?

I suppose to ask her but then she abruptly spoke.

"All we know is he dangerously crazy" she states and proceeds to walk again

"Dangerously Crazy?" I claimed and follow her.

"Yes... His psychotic laugh can terrify you enough. You can't trust his actions." she explains.

"Then his insane--" Mrs. Chen cut me off.

"Be mindful of your words. If he heard you talk some negative statements about him. He won't hesitate to kill you" I sigh. I think Kun is too sensitive.

I looked around at Kun's whole room. It's a dark white room full of broken mirrors. It's so messy.

"His room is full of broken mirrors," I complain

"Yes, he did that. He likes it... He likes to ruin and break it... It's a pleasure to him" I just agree until I saw a guy sitting in front of us.

I think he's the so-called Kun.

"Kun, I want you to meet your new nurse" Mrs. Chen introduce. He glances at us.

"Hmm? A new nurse?" he calmly responds and looks at me.

The way he looks at me...

It feels so uncomfortable.

"Yes, she's Xinyi. Starting from now on she's going to take care of you and the others" Mrs. Chen command.

He stood up and stare at me again.

"Are you sure about this, Xinyi?" he questions.

"Y-yes" damn. Why did I stutter?

Why do I feel so nervous about the way he looks at me?

"you look frightened, princess. Did I frighten you?"

I felt my heartbeat racing.

I'm so nervous... I guess...

"No I-I'm not" lies.

I need to look strong in front of him. He's so intimating.

He suddenly chuckled and then smirk while gazing at me.

"If you say so, Angel"

Oh my gosh... I think my heart will going to explode because it beating so fast.

This man... I can't - he's too flirty.