053

Third Person's POV

Xinyi opened her eyes again and looked around.

'Where am I?' she asked. It was different from the room she saw earlier.

"What happened?" she asked herself. She looked at her side.

There, she saw a girl who was asleep.

There was a large mirror blocking the two of them but she could still see the girl.

She noticed her parents outside the room and seemed to be talking to a doctor.

She tried to stand up again but she couldn't.

She sigh.

"Why am I here? What is this place?!" she said, irritated. She knew that her parents wouldn't hear her.

She couldn't do anything but lie down again and look at the ceiling.

"I don't know where I am but I can feel something bad. Why they don't believe me?" Xinyi was disappointed and mad about what happened earlier

"You're in the mental hospital" Xinyi immediately looked to her side when the girl suddenly spoke.

"What?"

"Are you deaf? I said you're in a mental hospital" she said and sat down. If you look closely. There are more devices are placed on the girl's body than on mine.

"Why am I here? I'm not even crazy" Xinyi expressed irritably.

"And so am I, I'm not crazy either but I'm here" the girl spoke with a sad smile.

"How?" Xinyi asked.

"I'll tell you when you tell me why do you think you're here" she stated with a smile

Xinyi sigh.

"They said, I was comatose because of a car accident but for me, that's not what really happened. Something exploded near us which caused me to lose consciousness. That time we tried to escape and it was successful but I returned to asylum because we were not complete yet. It's not fine for me to run away with someone left behind. "Xinyi explained to the girl.

"Why are you running away from that asylum?" the girl asked again.

"The staff there are devils, and it's not true that the patients I take care of have a disorder. Mrs. Chen is a liar" she heard a quiet laugh from the girl.

"So you're also from WayV Asylum?" the girl asked, you can still see the misery she felt by looking at her face.

"How did you find out the name of that asylum?" Xinyi asked.

"Maybe you met them too" the girl added without even answering Xinyi's question.

"How di--"

"Let me guess your patients. It's Yangyang, Xiaojun, Ten, Kun, Lucas, Winwin, and Hendery right?" Xinyi's eyes widened as the girl said that.

"How did you know?" Xinyi asked in shock.

"How? I also came from that asylum, I also tried to save them but I failed. I thought I was dead but I just woke up in a hospital. They said that I drowned and was also comatose, and after I told the story that the asylum exist. They suddenly said I have Schizophrenia which leads me here. "

"Who are you?" Xinyi nervously asked.

"I'm Juchae"