017

Third Person's POV

"Do you think it's too much to act like that in front of our new nurse?" Ten questions while gazing at Lucas.

"I already told her that I don't like her" Lucas spoke without acknowledging Ten's question.

"But you shouldn't do that. It is her first day after all" Ten argue.

Lucas glanced at Ten.

"then why don't you eat that and leave me alone?" Ten snickered at Lucas' statement.

"I'm already satisfied. But Lucas, I want you to know that Xinyi is innocent" Ten spoke and grabbed his key card.

"She's not like them. She's innocent. Don't be too rude at her" the last words he heard before Ten left him.

Xinyi's POV

It's their lunchtime.

Everything went well. But of course, I'm not sure about Lucas.

After I feed Winwin and take their plates just like what I did this morning. I directly went to Lucas' room.

And to my surprise. He already finished his food.

I guess I'm lucky this time.

-

The week went past and to be honest they didn't talk that much at me. Even Ten, and I'm glad since I didn't suffer too much because I don't want Mrs. Chen or Miss Kim to scold me.

Today is another day to do my work. I went to the other rooms except to  Hendery's room. I heard his taking his five minutes routines which are drowning himself.

I waited until he finished.

I checked my time and finally, five minutes is over.

I enter his room with his food and medicine.

"Hendery, here's you--" I didn't finish what I was about to say when he suddenly approached me and dragged me.

That's why I accidentally drop his food.

"Hendery, what are you doing!?" I ask in confusion.

"Join me," He said as he removed his clothes.

I look away.

"you haven't done -"

"Yes, and since you are already here. Join me or else I'll kill you for interrupting my medical hour." he promptly yanked me into the small pool. Where he drowned himself.

"Hendery, I can't please don't do this" I beg and tried to remove his grip on me.

Third Person's POV

Xinyi keeps on begging Hendery but it seems like Hendery doesn't hear anything.

"Hendery please!" Xinyi almost screams.

"This is what you got for interrupting my medic--" Hendery has been cut off when another nurse suddenly entered his room with Mrs. Chen.

"Hendery stop what your doing right now!" Mrs. Chen yelled.

Hendery glared at them.

"Whatever" Hendery said and glanced at Xinyi.

"Your lucky they save you" He continued and freed her.

Hendery took his glass and threw it against the wall.

"Get out! Take that woman out of my room!"