029

Xinyi's POV

"How are you?" Kun suddenly greet me as I entered his room.

"I'm fine" I put his food on the table.

Weird, he looks so different today. He looks normal, not like the other days.

He doesn't even call me 'Princess' or 'Angel'. What did he eat and he becomes like this? He approached the table and take a sit.

"I found out something." he started, which made me glance at him.

"Found what?"

"That you're asking the other patients about their past." he spoke and glanced at me.

"But I guess, they didn't answer your question?" I shook my head.

"No, Yangyang is the first one who opened up about his past. That's why I tried to ask Winwin, Lucas, and Hendery. I got an answer from Lucas which connected to Yangyang's past but I didn't get an answer about the two. I'm still curious about Hendery's past and the girl name Juchae. They didn't answer me. I think this is not the right time to ask them" I explain. I heard him chuckle.

"Why are you still bothering to ask them if you can ask Ten?" he points out. I shook my head again.

"Ten is acting weird lately. He really doesn't want me to ask about your past because I might be in danger" I replied, remembering what Ten's said.

"Actually, Ten knows everything about their past. I also know the other patients' past." I look at him confused.

"Do you know about the past of other patients?" He nods.

"I just said it" he replied.

"Who are the patients?"He smirks.

"Hendery and Winwin. I also know about Juchae" This makes me grin.

"Okay! That's great! Can you tell me about that later? I'll be back, okay?" I hurried out into his room. Finally, Kun looks so fine today.

I went back to Winwin's room to do my job. I was about to feed him when he abruptly spoke.

"Why are you asking Hendery about Juchae?"

How did he know?

"Huh? - "

"Stop asking about her! She's dead, Xinyi! Also, don't ever mention her name to Hendery. Hendery doesn't deserve Juchae! Stop asking about her and do your fcking job!"

He's mad... Really really mad...

"I'm sorry Winwin..." I apologize.

"All right, I won't ask about her... By the way, finish your food" After that, I immediately went to the other patient and went back to Kun's room again.

Sorry, Winwin... I know you'll get mad because I'm asking about Juchae but I can't really help it... I want to help you and Kun is the only person who can help me while he is still stable on his own.

"I'm back"

He sat down and started talking about Hendery's past.

The next Chapter will be Hendery and Winwin's past.