014

Xinyi's POV

I sigh.

I don't know how many times did I do that but I'm a little bit nervous this time.

The first patient that I'm going to enter in his room is Hendery. Yes, I decided to go to his room first before the others.

I'm still nervous since I never get a chance to enter his room yesterday.

But today is different. Well, I have to get used to it.

I entered his room and I found him sitting.

"Good Morning, Hendery. Here's your breakfast" I said and put his food on the table. He nods.

"Thanks" He spoke. I blink, well I didn't expect that.

"By the way, I'll be back later. I have to give this food to the other patients." he didn't answer anymore.

After I came out of Hendery's room.

I went straight to Winwin's room.

"Good morning " I greet and put his food on the table.

I was about to go out when he suddenly spoke.

"Do you think I can eat it while I'm being tied with these chains?" he asked coldly.

Oh, he's right.

"I'm sorry, uh. Well, I'll be back later and I will feed you. I need to give t--" he cut me off.

"Why don't you just remove this?" he asked.

"I can't" I refused.

"You can, I can't eat it. So I need yo--"

"Like what I've told you, Winwin. I'll be back, just let me give this food to the other patients." he glared at me.

"Fine"

I went next to Lucas' room.

He's still sleeping that's why I tried to wake him up.

"Lucas, your breakfast is here"

No answer.

"Lucas" I called again but he didn't reply.

I sigh.

"Okay, I'll leave it here. Hopefully, you'll finish this before I came back, or else the lady in the kitchen would scold me" I said and left in his room.

I went next to Yangyang's room. I saw him lying on the ground.

"Yangyang..." I called out but it seems like he didn't hear me.

"Yangyang--"

"Help me?" he asked and look at me.

"Help with what?" I asked.

"To escape in this room" he spoke and sit down.

"Please?" he looks like a lost child.

"I'm sorry Yangyang, but I can't--"

"Please, I want to go home. I don't like here. I don't like them. Help me, please. They hurting me. I don't want to be here anymore" and then he cried like a child.

"I'm sorry Yangyang but I can't," I said and left him with his food.

I sigh.

He behaves like someone is hurting him but maybe it's a part of his condition since he has bipolar disorder, right?