030

[t/n: this chapter is about Winwin, Hendery, and Juchae's story. No Xinyi interaction here.]

Third Person's POV

"Welcome to WayV Asylum Dr. Kim" Mrs. Chen welcomes while smiling at Juchae. She giggles.

"Mrs. Chen, I'm not an official doctor yet. But I love to hear it!" Juchae cheerfully replied.

Mrs. Chen teaches Juchae what she needs to do in the asylum. She also introduced all the patients. Ten was the first one followed by Kun, Lucas, Yangyang, Xiaojun.

Next, they went to Winwin's room.

"Why is he tied up?" Juchae curiously asks as she watches Winwin.

"Like what I said Dr. Kim, he's a psycho" Juchae nodded and went to Winwin.

She had this feeling that she wanted to approach and talk about to him.

"Dr. Kim you can't--" Mrs. Chen didn't finish what she was about to say as Juchae unexpectedly speaks.

"Hi, Sicheng" Juchae smile at Winwin.

"How did you find out about my real name?" Winwin ask as he glared at Juchae. She giggled.

"That's what's written in your documents. By the way, I'm Kim Juchae, your new doctor. Please behave, okay? From now on I'll take care of you" Juchae happily states.

Winwin couldn't understand how he felt. Out of all the nurses and doctors in the asylum, Juchae was the only one who made him calm down.

After their conversation, they went straight to Hendery. She didn't expect what they will see.

"I told you! I don't want to! I don't want to drink that!" She heard Hendery's scream.

"I'm sorry Dr. Kim, we can't get into Hendery's room right now. He's not on his own right now" Juchae shook her head.

"Let's continue Mrs. Chen, I think I can calm him down" Juchae assure. Mrs. Chen has no choice but follows what Juchae said.

They enter Hendery's room which was very chaotic because of what's currently happening.

"Hendery" Juchae called out. But Hendery ignored her.

"Hendery!" Juchae's voice rose a bit but still, she was being ignored.

"Huang Guanheng!" this time Hendery stop and directly glared at her.

"What!? Who are you!?" Hendery shouts at her and approaches her. But Juchae didn't budge and kept staring at Hendery.

"I'm your new doctor. So please calm down, okay? Let's talk about this" Juchae commanded and held Hendery's hand.

"I know you are in pain right now. I'm here to help you, okay?" Mrs. Chen and the other nurses couldn't believe what was going on.

No other nurses or doctors could calm Hendery down. They didn't expect that only Juchae can do that.

To be continued

To be continued...

Follow me on IG for some updates on my works:  @ /bb.aubreyshin