044

Third Person's POV

3 days, It's been 3 days since they're waiting for Xinyi to wake up. Kun also wonders why Xinyi took so long to wake up.

"She looks fine but why doesn't she want to wake up?" Xiaojun asked Kun nervously. Kun sigh.

"I don't know too, I gave her two antidotes. I can't give her again because it might be too much." Kun replied.

"But she'll wake up, right?" Xiaojun asked Kun again.

"Yes, just trust me" Kun assured.

It's been 3 days since it happened and Xinyi just stayed in Kun's room. They also ask Kun why the other nurses don't even pay attention to Xinyi.

There are some new nurses who provide food for them and take care of them as well.

Ten also doesn't want to leave Xinyi's side but he can't do anything since he needs to leave when the nurses or Xiaojun is coming.

Ten can't stop himself from being jealous when Xiaojun is next to Xinyi so he needs to leave as much as possible when Xiaojun arrives.

Since Xinyi was poisoned, Xiaojun forced himself to go out of his room to visit Xinyi. The same goes for the other patients.

Aside from that, they're also planning how to escape. They're just waiting for Xinyi to wake up to be able to do it.

They're all in the same room again. In Kun's room. Re-arranging plans for how they would leave the asylum

"Are you sure it will work?" they could no longer count how many times Xiaojun asked them.

"It will work as long as we do it properly" Kun said. Hendery sigh.

"So your plan is, we're going to escape first together with Xinyi and then you'll follow us soon?" Hendery asked again. Kun nodded.

"Yes, we need to activate the bomb here secretly" Ten said. Winwin look at them confused.

"Bomb?" He asks.

"Ow, I forgot to say. The only way to finish everything is let's explode this asylum." Winwin nod.

"So you will be the one who left here together with Lucas and Ten?" Winwin asked again.

"Yes, the rest will be the first to come out when everyone is in a mess. While Ten and Lucas and I will be the ones to activate the bombs" Kun

"Be careful" Yangyang said while sitting next to the sleeping Xinyi.

While they're busy talking to each other. They didn't notice Xinyi slowly opening her eyes.

When she finally woke up, she looked around her. There she saw seven men talking to each other.

She smiled.

"It's fun to watch them" Xinyi said that why the seven men looked at her.

"You're awake!"

"Xinyi!"