018

Xinyi's POV

I stay silent, I don't know what to react after what Hendery did.

"I'm sorry for what Hendery did to you" Mrs. Chen apologies.

"Uhm, it's fine Mrs. Chen. I think it's also my fault. I quickly entered his room without even knowing if he was fine or done with what he was doing." She sigh.

"I'm glad we arrived at the right time, I'm afraid that something bad might happen to you if we didn't arrive instantly." She worriedly stated.

I smile at her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Chen"

"No problem. For the meantime, don't go to Hendery's room." I nod.

"By the way, when do you plan to visit your family? Remember I gave you only two days off for this month only. It's been a week but it looks like you have no plans to leave" She state.

"About that, can I just take a day off on holiday? Christmas and New Year?  If I'm not allowed to go out anymore after that two days off. At least I can spend my last Christmas and New year right?" I asked. She nods.

"Well, since you've been doing good here I'll agree with that. For now take some rest, okay?" After that Mrs. Chen already left.

I went to my room thinking about what happened earlier.

I never expect Hendery to be like that especially he's not that aggressive when I saw him for the first time.

What if... What if the others also tried to do what Hendery did?

Nevermind. It's actually my fault I shouldn't enter Hendery's room. I should look at the monitor first to see if he is fine or not.

When I entered my room, I immediately locked it.

I lay down while just staring at the ceiling.

Until I realized one thing.

"Where's my phone?" I asked myself confused.

After Mrs. Chen introduced the patients and I also started working. I can no longer touch my cellphone. Where did I put that?

I started to look at it.

But I failed. Where will that go?  I'm the only one here in my room and no one comes into my room because I have my key.

Damn, where's my phone?