034

Third Person's POV

"Sacrifice yourself and I'll let them go"

"No!" Hendery protested and instantly blocked Juchae.

"I won't allow it. Don't agree with it, Juchae! They don't talk sensibly. You'll be in danger if you agree." Hendery protest angrily. Trying his best to convince Juchae.

"You're not Juchae to decide, Hendery. Let her be, let her decide." Mrs. Chen smirks.

"Don't ever agree, Juchae!" Ten warns. Also trying to convince Juchae too.

"If I do that, will you really let them go?" Juchae seriously ask which made Hendery and Ten look at her surprised.

"Juchae you can't! Don't agree. They're not easy to--"

"Of course, I'll let them go" Mrs. Chen interrupts. Juchae didn't hesitate any more and approach Mrs. Chen.

"Deal" Mrs. Chen smirked because of what she heard. Hendery instantly restrained her. He then pulled Juchae and hugged her.

"I won't allow it, no! There's no deal going to happen. I'll stay here for the rest of my life as long as you don't agree about it Juchae, please" Hendery sobbed. Juchae tries to get out of Hendery's hug but she can't. Hendery is too strong.

"Hendery, please let me go" Juchae plead. Hendery shook his head.

"No, I don't want to. If I let you go, you'll continue the deal. I won't let it, please Juchae don't do this." Hendery couldn't stop himself from crying. But there was only one thing on Juchae's mind, the happiness of her patients.

Mrs. Chen called the other nurse to get Ten and Hendery.

Ten didn't struggle anymore because he couldn't do anything, its looks like Juchae's decision had already been decided. Hendery, on the other hand, is still struggling.

When the two left, Juchae confronted Mrs. Chen. She looked at her boldly.

"What will I do?"

"Choose your own death." this made Juchae terrified.

"Will you set them free when I do that?" Mrs. Chen smiled at her.

"Of course" Mrs. Chen remarked. Juchae sighs heavily.

"Fine, I'll drown myself" Mrs. Chen looks at her confusedly.

"Drown? Are you sure--"

"I don't know how to swim. And that's the only way for me to kill myself" she confesses.

"Fine"

-

"What's happening?" Winwin ask as he was tied up in the chair. Same as the other patients.

"TAKE THIS OFF!" Hendery shouts.

Winwin was still confused about what was happening. He wonders why there is a big aquarium in front of them that is full of water.

"CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Winwin angrily raves. Even Yangyang is confused about what's happening except for Hendery, Kun, and Ten. Ten just looking down while Kun looking at his side while his tears were falling.

"What's going on why are we tied up here?" Xiaojun questions wearing safety clothes because of his disorder.

"Just wait, you'll find out why." Mrs. Chen respond.

"Damn you!" Hendery cursed uncontrollably in anger.

Later on, a girl wearing a blindfold came out.

"What are you doing!?" Lucas asked when he noticed Juchae.