049

Third Person's POV

"You just let them escape!?" Miss Kim asked Mrs. Chen was almost mad.

Mrs. Chen smirked at her.

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Why? It's simple, once I've killed those who are strong. I'll be able to get those who escaped again. For me, it's better to prioritize the difficult one than the easy one" Mrs. Chen confidently while watching them escape.

"You're crazy" Miss Kim stated.

"I know"

Yes, Lucas did not break the CCTVs so Mrs. Chen know where'd they go.

-

They finally did it, they were out. But the three are not there.

This is not her plan, the plan she wanted was for them to go out together, not the one that someone left behind.

Xinyi is still crying as they ran away from the asylum.

But she cried even more when she suddenly heard an explosion.

"Let's go back" Xinyi sobbed. Xiaojun shook his head as he still hurried to run away.

"Xinyi, we can't, believe them-" Xiaojun stopped when they heard the explosion again.

"Don't worry they're safe" Winwin assured.

Xinyi couldn't do anything but obey and cry even more as she heard a series of explosions.

When they got away from the asylum they make sure they got to the place where Kun states.

A place where no one knows except Kun and Winwin.

Even Mrs. Chen didn't know that place.

Xinyi couldn't understand why Kun knew that place while he had been confined to the asylum for several years.

She also wonders why it seems like the happening flows quickly. No one even stopped or blocked them.

"Here we are" Winwin told opening the door that was attached to the ground.

"How did you find out this?" Xinyi asked.

"Don't mind it"

-

Ten went back inside to make their final plan.

They also heard the first explosion.

The explosion did not go according to their plan but they still carried out the plan.

They can hear the screams and footsteps of the other nurses. They quickly entered a room and wore nurse outfits.

It soon exploded again which made it even more chaotic inside the asylum.

"Let's hurry!" Kun shouted at Ten. He just nod and they were holding the last bomb which was stronger than the first bombs they placed.

"Ten! Kun!" Lucas shouted who just arrived.

"Let's hurry before they see us, everyone is panicking" Kun declared.

"how about let's separate?" Ten suggested to them.

"Why?" Kun asked obviously tired.

"We can't put these three bombs out if we don't separate" Ten

"Okay, fine! Just hurry. I only put 10 minutes in each bomb" they just nod and immediately separate.

Xinyi and the others didn't know that three bombs would be the last bombs that Ten, Kun, and Lucas would put. Ten has no intention of telling them about it because they know that everyone will be very worried.

Ten had already entered his room. His room and the room of the patients are one of the places they will blow up. That was in the plan, while Kun is where they were experimenting and Lucas was in the area of ​​Mrs. Chen's room.

After Ten put it. He immediately activated it.

Ten was about to leave when he suddenly heard the sound of a gun.

"Where do you think you're going?"

It's her, Mrs. Chen.

 Chen