043

Third Person's POV

Kun directly ran towards Xinyi when she unexpectedly fell in front of him.

"Xinyi!" he yelled.

Kun didn't know what to do, so he picked up Xinyi and carried it to his bed.

"Ten!" Kun shouted. But no Ten showed up.

"Ten, something happened to Xinyi!" He shouts again. Soon the door abruptly opened and Ten came out.

"What happened!?" Ten asked confusedly and went straight to where the unconscious Xinyi was.

"I didn't know she suddenly had trouble breathing and lost consciousness." Kun told nervously.

"Did you check her pulse?" Ten asked Kun. Kun shook his head.

"No, Because I didn't think--"

"You should!" Ten expressed angrily and checked Xinyi's pulse.

"She's still alive" Ten stated and he immediately examined Xinyi.

He look at everything that could be the cause of why Xinyi fainted and had difficulty breathing.

"Her lips turning into violet" Ten immediately said as he noticed it was gradually turning violet like a bruise.

"Poison" Kun replied. Ten glances at him.

"Poison?"

"She was poisoned."

"What!? Is there any ways that we can do to cure her?!" Kun nodded and immediately went to his cabinet.

"Yes, I used it on Juchae before when they tried to poison her." Kun explained and bring out the injection and medicine.

"Will Xinyi survive? Are you sure-"

"I told you, they already did this to Juchae before but it was instantly cured because Juchae had an antidote that she stole from the nurses here. Before she died they tried to poison her, but she caught up immediately. She gives me these antidotes if ever Mrs. Chen plan to poison someone again, we can immediately cure them." Kun said while processing the injection to Xinyi.

"We need to calm down, I promise Ten she'll wake up soon" Kun said to the worried Ten.

"They're cruel" Ten sounded angry while holding Xinyi's hand.

"We've known that Ten since from the very beginning" Kun

"But they're overdoing it! They shouldn't be poisoning someone!" Ten said almost aloud.

Kun tried to calm him down.

"Ten calm down" Kun. Ten nodded.

"As soon as Xinyi wakes up I'll make sure we all get out of here. I don't care if they killed everyone but I won't let them kill Xinyi"

 I don't care if they killed everyone but I won't let them kill Xinyi"