051

Third Person's POV

Xinyi opened her eyes. She could feel the pain all over her body.

"Where am I?" Xinyi asked weakly while looking around her. If she's not mistaken, she's in the hospital.

"My daughter! Call Doctor! Hon!" Her mother expressed in a panic.

She looked at it confused.

'What happened?' Xinyi asked in her mind.

Soon after, the doctor came and examined her.

"You're lucky Mrs. your child recovered quickly. So far we still need to observe her. If she's fine until midnight, you can go home tomorrow" the doctor instructs Xinyi's mother.

Xinyi's mother nodded and approached her.

"You're finally awake" her mother told happily and held her hand.

"Mom, what happened?" Xinyi asked her mother. She tried to sit down but she just felt pain.

"Shh, don't. Just sit down." Her mother order. She just obeys her.

"What happened?" Xinyi asked her mother.

"You're comatose" she frowned when she heard that from her mother.

How? How did she get comatose?

"How many weeks?" Xinyi asked.

"Not weeks, months. You've been comatose for almost five months" Xinyi was even more surprised because of that.

'All I can remember is  just losing my consciousness, but why did I get comatose?' Xinyi asked in her mind.

"Are you serious? It's just explo-"

"I know that. But you can't expect that your head hit." Her mother explained.

'how did my head hit?'

"Where are the others? Xiaojun? Kun? Lucas? Did Ten survive?" Xinyi asked again and again.

This time her mother is now confused by what she said.

"Who's Kun? Who are they?" Xinyi's mother asked.

"The one with me when we ran away from the asylum, mom! They ran away with me. Besides, Xiaojun was also the one who's holding me before I lost my consciousness" Xinyi continued.

"What are you talking about? What asylum? Did you hit your head hard? Don't you remember that the car you were riding got into an accident before you went to work? That was the reason why you've comatose"

"What?!"