037

Xinyi's POV

I'm heading to Hendery's room right now. Of course, to do my work. But I was earlier than before. Call me weird, but I actually dared to go to his room before he drowned himself.

I don't know what went through my mind right now. There's only one thing I know.

I want to feel and see what Hendery feels under the water. I didn't knock anymore, I went straight inside.

Hendery looks even more surprised because of what I did.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Hendery questioned me angrily. I know he will get mad because I disturbed his healing time again.

"I'll join you"

"What?"

"I'll join with you, I also want to feel how you feel when you drown yourself under the water" Hendery's expression suddenly changed.

"No... I won't let you do that" Hendery said with mixed concern in his voice.

"I don't care whether you agree or not. I'll do what I want to do" I insist and went straight to the pool.

I know how to swim, but I don't know if I can handle staying under the water for more than five minutes.

"You're just making yourself in danger!" Hendery object.

But I didn't listen to him. I didn't hesitate to jump. I didn't expect this pool to be this deep. I thought it was just a small pool...

-

Hendery's POV

What does she think she's doing!?

I also did not hesitate to jump into the water. She's a fool, why would she try to do what I'm doing. I tried to approach her under the water but she keep on pushing me away.

I can handle staying at least more than five minutes under the water. But her? She can't handle it. But something came off, I didn't notice that I was closing my eyes and remembering the times I was with Juchae.

I can still remember her face...

I can still remember her figure...

I miss her smile...

Her touch...

Her presence...

Everything about her...

The pain, the memories keep flashing back.

Forgetting about my surroundings...

Forgetting that Xinyi is there.