039

Third Person's POV

"Really Ten-ge? Kissing each other in front of me? Hello, I'm here! Maybe give some a little bit privacy" Hendery mocked as he got out from the water. The two immediately moved away from each other.

"I-I'm sorry, I got to go!" Xinyi stuttered and immediately stood up and departed Hendery's room.

"You're ruining the moment" Ten complain.

"Really? me? Who's the one kissing a girl here in my room?" Hendery point out while frowning and took a sit in the chair.

"Tsk, it's like you didn't kiss Juchae while she was asleep. Unfortunately, Juchae didn't know that you kissed her back then" Ten mocked back with a smirk written on his face.

"Shut the fck up!" Hendery said irritably. Ten just laughed.

"Fine, I'm leaving" Ten bid goodbye and left Hendery's room as well. Hendery, on the other hand, took the fruit that Xinyi had brought earlier.

"He also knows that? Does he have a key... Wait!? How did he know that!? Did he also goes to Juchae's room!? TEN-GE!" Hendery burst out.

Ten can still hear what Hendery said and laughed and shook his head because of that.

"Did he forget that I had a key and I always check them?" he mumble and went back to his room.

-

Xinyi's POV

I was holding my lips as I walked toward my room.

Is that true? Is it true that Ten confess to me and kissed me!?

Then I kissed him back!?

"Gosh! Xinyi what are you thinking!" I said to myself. I can still feel the warmth on my cheek as well as the speed of my heartbeat.

"Xinyi, calm down. If you don't calm down, you won't be able to go to Kun's room again!" I warn myself again.

-

When I went back to my room I immediately change my wet clothes. Maybe Ten or Hendery were wondering why I jumped.

I read Juchae's Diary, then she said there that she loves Hendery so much.

Yes, Hendery was the one she chose not Winwin. She only sees Winwin as a brother.

That's why I thought Hendery was indeed miserable because of what happened so I tried. I'm also stupid in that part. Just because of that, I need to drown myself.

-

I went back to my work.

Trying to avoid myself from going to Ten's room. I was embarrassed because of what happened so I went straight to Xiaojun's room.

I entered Xiaojun's room.

I was surprised when suddenly someone pulled me and hugged me.

"I'm glad that you're fine, I thought you were gone. I'm sorry if I couldn't save you earlier. But please Xinyi, don't do it again. I'm afraid to lose you."

It's Xiaojun...