Joining IMP

"AHHHHHH" a loud thump can be heard as you hit the ground "ow what the fuck is going on?!" You take one look at yourself and it soon clicks in you head as to what's happening your in hell. You find a shop and look at yourself in the shop window, your red with white spots all over you you have a red tail with a black tip and your wearing the outfit you were wearing when you were 'up there' a pair of light denim dungarees and an oversized t-shirt. You had black and white horns coming out of your head and black/white hair. "Ohhhh" you said to yourself "I'm an imp,great" you said with a hint of sarcasm. You were in Imp City. You see a giant building you decided to enter in go up the lift, you seen a sign on one of the floors that said " The IMP office" you entered without knocking. An imp with black and white horns, no hair and in a suit walked up to you "huh you don't look like one of my employees" he said you looked up at him "um no I don't really know where I am or what this building is" you said slightly embarrassed that you didn't seem to know what the fuck you were doing here or how you got here. "Hi I'm Blitzø the "o" is silent and I'm the founder of IMP" you looked up and him and thought to yourself "if I get a job here I could make money and pay rent or whatever you do in hell. " ok I'm in... so when do I start work?" You asked him.
" oh you start now!"
"N-now like right now?!" "Don't I need like training or something?" You asked, flabbergasted over the fact that he didn't ask for a resume or anything. But you didn't ask any questions you were just happy you got the job. This feels like the start of something new.