"You know nothing, darling. How about I tell you everything? You're gonna die anyway."

The mention of Death jolted her back and she gasped for the tight embrace of the coldness around her. She almost couldn't move any of her limbs or even blink. Her fingers, toes were already frozen. She was slowly turning into a frozen ball of nothing. Yet she kept her ears open to know the truth, to know why it was her every time.

He showed a nasty grin that made him look like nothing but a merciless villain.

"You can travel in your sleep, right?"

Though Yoon Min couldn't see him, she could feel his strong, intense gaze at her from behind. Gulping down quietly, she refused to answer.

"Or should I say Dream Travel in your senior's language?"

Stopping in front of her, Ozul pulled a chair out of nowhere and sat on it like some mafia boss.

Yoon Min raised her eyebrows in pure confusion and surprise.

How the heck he knew?

"I know everything, Guardian. Every little thing." he let out a devilish chuckle.

"You see, you and that senior guardian think that you guys can only escape everyone's presence while in your dream travel. That's not true at all."

His words didn't click inside her brain. She opened her mouth to say something but the coldness tightly held her in its own hell so she just whimpered.

His smirk grew as he added, "You can destroy anything while you are in control."

"You go to sleep, and then your soul have the power to destroy everything you want to by a magical power that takes birth in you. You can shoot fire flames, attack with frozen ice, shatter the world by creating storms. Anything.”

Yoon Min had no idea dream travel had such a dangerous meaning behind. She always found it an interesting, beautiful activity but seeing it holding murderous plans, she just lost everything. She doubted if Seokjin knew anything about it.

With her weak eyes staring at him and lips trembling every now and then, along with herself shivering in pure cold and fear, he was undoubtedly getting satisfaction by her reaction.

He leaned over his thighs, intertwining his fingers together and showed her a smirk of sinister,

"That day, I was observing you when you were sneaking inside the castle and trying to figure out who was where. You really think I let you all go away so easily?" he sneered at her. "I figured out neither of you know the dark effects of dream travel so I knew what I had to and let you all win that time."

"And since you are already aware of my desire, I need your extraordinary power for my plan to destroy the whole universe."

So that's what he wanted from her. Her power for dream travel.

Yoon Min's eyes stung due to the frost as she crawled inside her embrace to prevent the cold. She didn't want to die inside an ice cold box, helplessly. However, before that, she managed to rasp,

"Y-you'll...never be able to d-destroy the u-universe. N-never!"

Scoffing at her meaningless protest, he glared at her, piercing red eyes and filled with disgust.

"Oh, I already am half-way there, Song Yoon Min. I have you here with me and now all I need is him."

That certain him shocked her to open her eyes as she yelled a No, shaking her head, the fear of something happening to Seokjin pained her more than the current deadly pain she was in.

Ozul grinned more menacingly as he knew he finally was talking about her weakness.

"I'm using you as a sweet bait for him to come here foolishly and save you. I'm sure he won't think twice to jump into my trap for you. After all, you are his one and only weakness." he somehow looked proud while bragging out his plan.

Yoon Min couldn't move any of her limbs since they were strongly frozen like ice. But she still tried to fight death and yell with her cold but trembling voice, "He will never fall for your t-trick!" her strong faith in him made the demon just laugh in amusement.

"I'm aware of that, Guardian. I know he's highly intelligent, clever enough to figure out everything. I must admit he isn't a stupid like you." his continuous humiliations made her grit her teeth together to control the rage inside.

"But that's why you're here. He must've lost his mind by now."

Ozul continued to his final plan, "So in order to have the ultimate power to destroy almost everything, I need both of your powers. I already took yours from your body when you were knocked down. All I need is his."

Yoon Min widened her eyes in horror as she felt a small crack inside her chest. He took away her power?

"Hopefully he will come for you and that's when I attack him."

He laughed a victorious laugh, as if he already won, his evil voice filled with hatred echoed everywhere.

Yoon Min remained there still, frozen, cold, closer to death. At the end, it's her putting everyone in danger. If she was a little careful back then, she wouldn't had fallen for his cruel trap. She wouldn't let Seokjin or Aereum take unwanted decisions. She wouldn't had to see Ella betraying her. The universe didn't have to be in threat. Only because of her...

She could feel her whole body being frozen, unable to move even an inch. Her lips were dried cold as her cheeks had frozen tears smeared on. She knew she was losing conscience and dying. Maybe she will die right here. And the universe will be destroyed just because of her foolishness.

With the overflowing emotions inside her storming chest, another tear of regret rolled down as she closed her eyes and asked for forgiveness to each resident of Love Universe silently. She prayed for them to be safe and win over this brutal demon.

As she felt herself slowly being drowning to darkness again, she heard another merciless chuckle, "Hey, Guardian Yoon Min...since you're dying anyway, how about I tell you something you always desired to know from your heart?"

She had no energy to look at him or even open her eyes. But she eagerly wanted him to answer because she knew what he was talking about. And if this was how she died and forever this time, she wanted to know it. It's her right.

"Let me tell you a small detail of your past."