He looked at the clock on the wall.

"So now off to break with you."

The trio began packing up their stuff.

"So us together?" asked Bella.

"No question... of course. But please, not a complicated topic.. dates to remember is boringgg."

"Max that's part of history."

"Still boring." sighed the black haired girl.

The 3 were one of the last to leave the room. In the hallway, they slowly approached a group of seniors leaning against the lockers. You could already tell they were guys and girls from the football and cheerleading teams each. They were about to pass the teenagers when Max spoke up.

"Hey... I'm going to get my books out of the locker here wait a minute okay?"

"Sure." replied Lizzie to Black.

The brunette didn't answer but leaned against the locker wall looking at the group.

Once again Mason and his puppies... next to them cheerleaders and Lizzie's sisters.

One question remained open for Bella until today. Why did he send her a request back then on Instagram? He only liked her new pictures from time to time... nothing more.

This confused the brown haired girl a lot, as she wondered if anything was supposed to happen between the two.

"Bella hello?"

Torn from her thoughts, she now looked at the dark blonde girl, who just looked at her in confusion.

"Come let's go to break."

With a quick glance back at the boys and girls she moved to walk off.

"Right sure."

The green eyed girl looked in the direction where the girl was looking before. Elizabeth wasn't stupid... she noticed what the girl was doing. Constantly, in any situation, she saw the brown eyed girl her eyes were often on the group.. but she never understood why.

Each time she saw her sisters talking with senior boys. This time it was the same but this time someone was staring back at her.

It was Mason Donavan. The driver who took her sisters to school. She never took a liking to him.. his looks always screamed "fuckboy" to the girl.

At the bench

"So Mr. Danes has already sent out the email I see." spoke Bella glancing at her phone. She then showed the screen to the girls who read through the message.

"World War II... easy we'll take that. And if you don't mind, we can do the project at my place," the Olsen said before taking a bite of her apple.

"I'm in... write him now then no one can take the topic away from us." the blue eyed one spoke up before closing her open jacket.

"K." replied Bella.

Looking at the screen she didn't even notice how a boy with gray eyes approached the girls.

"Hey Liz." The boy greeted the girl.

"Omg hey Cedric! I haven't seen you in a while now." the green eyed girl spoke before standing up to enter into a hug.

At the unfamiliar voice, the brunette looked up... watching the interaction between the two with curious eyes.

"I forgot to tell you, we went to this kind of camp with baseball for two weeks."