Chapter 14 Part 2

Start from the beginning

"That would be a really hot duo... I have to admit."

"You think Lauren is hot?" asked Bella playfully.

"Huh oh... so I-I'm not going to lie now, yeah?" the girl replied awkwardly.

Bella did that on purpose because she liked doing that to the girl.

"Hey... I was just teasing you... but yeah you're right... those two would be really hot."

They both looked at each other with a grin before looking around for more snacks. Marshmallows, chips, gummy bears, chocolate... everything.

After a while, the 4 of them found themselves back at the cash register. Max stood quietly behind the 3 of them and that caught the Brooks girl's eye.

When everything was paid off they made their way back to the car. Lizzie and Lauren walked together and Bella with Max.

"So Maxine... does someone like my cousin?" the girl asked with a sly smile.

"What, no..." she looked away at that.

"Even if you don't... Lizzie and I are already shippin' you guys."

"Seriously?"

"Yep... Laurmax all the way."

"You're sick."

"You like me anyway."

"That's the problem Brooks."

The two just grinned at that and then got in the car. Lauren drove the two friends home, since the fire wasn't until evening. It gave them time to get everything ready.

5:52pm

It passed already a few hours after the trip and the two Brooks prepared everything in the meantime. The uncle of them was okay with the fire, because he trusted the girls... he himself was just out of town because of his job.

The two of them didn't want to do anything big... rather make a nice evening. Lauren could also take advantage of this to get rid of her protective mother instinct, as she wanted to get to know her cousin's friends more.

The two of them already set up the place with chopped wood and sticks from the forest, where they later lit the fire. It was located a few meters next to the lake, as it was a nice atmosphere.

The 2 guests let us know they would be there at 6pm.

The Brooks were watching some sitcom on the TV. Then Bella spoke up.

"So you and Max huh?"

"So you and Lizzie huh?"

"Ass... I asked first."

Lauren thought for a moment before speaking up again.

"She's pretty."

"Pretty?"

"Yeah?"

"I see..."

"Do you want to say something?" questioned Lauren.

"I know you just met her today but... I think she likes you."

"Oh yeah?" the green eyed girl replied in surprise.

"The situation in the car says it all." the girl replied before getting a message.

"That was cute I gotta say." Lauren had to grin at that.

"Nyaw is someone blushing?"

"Shut up and go cuddle with your Olsen." she replied with a smile.