Orange flavored green tea. In combination with honey.

That's what Bella drank every day. Not black tea, regular green tea, camomile tea... no, it was always orange-flavored green tea with a teaspoon of honey.

It was good to drink the hot drink, because she hadn't had anything to drink since this morning.

After finishing her tea, she went downstairs. When she got downstairs, she saw the two family members watching a movie on the TV.

Uncle William.. that was his name, had changed into pajamas and the cousin was also lying there in jogging clothes. The TV was showing "Grease".

It was Bella's favorite movie.

"You dare to watch it without me?" the brown-haired girl asked in an offended tone before standing behind the sofa.

The two were about to continue their discussion about if the cast didn't look too old for the movie when they heard her.

"Bella! Hey sit down!" her cousin demanded her. As she walked around the sofa, they made room for her to sit in the middle.

"So you guys want to continue this discussion?"

"No." came from both.

After a somewhat awkward atmosphere had passed, Bella spoke up again.

"I think I saw them."

The two looked at her in confusion.

"I'm sure it was the group from the school fire, okay?"

"That's not possible Bell.." the uncle said in disbelief.

"Yes, it is! And now don't you start talking about how I'm imagining it and it's not possible."

She didn't want to raise her voice, but it made her angry.

Her cousin hugged her to her so the two of them cuddled.

"Hey.. hey.. if that's what you're saying, then it's true."

The brunette girl continued to watch the television. Lauren and William looked at each other, trying not to push it.

"Bell.. I didn't mean to offend you, just.. it's been six months ... do you really think it's still possible to prove it?"

Bella didn't know.

"It was them who beat him bloody and locked the door.. and I can't forget that."

The two let the girl continue.

"I was at lunch... and that's when I saw the first 3 from the group.. Paul, Tyler and Cole. I didn't see the leader of them and I went to look for him... we went in and there he was..

Mason Donavan sitting with his stupid friends laughing like they never did anything..and then.. yeah, then all of a sudden it happened."

Meanwhile, the cousin stroked the still undercooled girl's hair.

Lauren loved her cousin. She didn't consider her a cousin anyway, but a sister.

The relationship between the Brooks families was never perfect. Lauren's father William, Bella's uncle, was a single parent. Lauren's mother died early from a genetic disease. She and her cousin were close in early childhood, but that faded once the girl's parents moved across town for new jobs and to become more isolated from people.

Uncle William saw his daughter's sadness... but he couldn't do anything about his sister, Bella's mother, as she changed more and more when she got married.