Fifty: Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

*Mature Content Warning Again*

The next morning, Isabelle woke up when she heard Bill return to their bedroom after taking a shower before work.

"Sorry, darling, I didn't mean to wake you," Bill said, leaning over to press a soft kiss to her forehead.

"It's okay. I wish you could just stay here with me," Isabelle said.

"I do, too, trust me," he said, moving away from her to find clothes for the day. "You're going to visit Fred and George today?"

Isabelle nodded. "Yeah, I thought I would go see how they're doing at the shop."

"I'm sure they'll be happy to see you there."

Isabelle watched him get dressed quietly for a minute. "Can I ask you something?" she eventually asked as he started buttoning his shirt.

"Anything," Bill smiled, returning to her side to sit down next to her.

"Last night you wanted me to tell you that I'm yours," she said.

"So?"

"You've never asked that before. Is something bothering you?" Isabelle asked, taking his hand in hers.

Bill shook his head with a small chuckle. "No, everything's fine."

"You're sure?"

Bill nodded. "Sometimes it's just nice to hear."

Isabelle didn't believe him, because she could always tell when there was something else bothering him no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"Bill-"

"Iz, I really have to go or I'll be late," he said, standing up. "We'll talk tonight, okay?"

Isabelle nodded. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Bill smiled and kissed her softly for a moment before pulling away to leave for work.

A little while after Bill left, Isabelle decided it was time for her to get out of bed and ready to visit Fred and George at their new shop in Diagon Alley.

She stopped by a few other shops first for some things they needed at the house first, knowing she might never find the time if she saw George and Fred first.

When she arrived, she was in awe. Even the outside of the shop stood out among the others, with fresh, bright paint coating the outside and a giant moving statue. Through the windows, she could see a few rows of shelves set up while others just held unopened boxes or packaged items.

After a moment to admire the outside, she pushed through the front door and heard the bell ring above her.

"Sorry, we're not open for a few more weeks," she heard a voice from behind a stack of boxes.

"Damn, not even for me?"

Isabelle watched as Fred stood up from behind the boxes with a wide smile on his face.

"Forgot you were coming, Iz, sorry," Fred smiled. "What do you think?"

"It looks really nice, Freddie. I'm excited to see it open," Isabelle said, looking around.

The walls were painted a bright orange and purple, making the light bounce from every corner. Many shelves were already set and ready for customers towards the back and a staircase led upstairs to what she assumed was the flat they were meant to be living in.

"Is that Isabelle?" she heard, and George practically ran down the stairs, followed by Lee.

George pulled her into a quick hug as if they hadn't seen her just yesterday before the twins began to pull her around the shop while Lee showed her all of the different joke items they would be selling.