Thirty One: Ties & Tables Turned

*Mature Content Warning*

Things at Hogwarts didn't seem to be getting any better over the next few weeks. On top of Umbridge being a horrid Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher and refusing to teach the students anything practical, she was then appointed High Inquisitor, giving her and the Ministry even more control over Hogwarts.

When Umbridge wasn't sitting in classes to watch the other professors and making her presence known everywhere she went, she was handing out more detentions than Isabelle had ever seen at Hogwarts. Isabelle fumed every time she saw another student suffer from her punishments, but there wasn't anything even Dumbledore was able to do about it with her new position.

One morning during a free period where they didn't have any students in the room, Isabelle was grading a homework assignment in the charms classroom while Professor Flitwick worked beside her when they heard a light tap on the classroom window.

"I think that's your owl, Isabelle," Flitwick said.

Isabelle looked up at the window and, sure enough, there was her owl who she remembered leaving at home that morning carrying a letter just outside the window.

Isabelle got up quickly and opened the window to let the owl in. She closed the window quickly behind it, as the cold air was quickly filling the room, and opened the letter to find Bill's neat handwriting.

Isabelle blushed deeply as she skimmed over the words of the letter, which were much too inappropriate and suggestive for her to be reading while at work. She knew he did it intentionally because he knew she would be thinking about it for the rest of the day and that it was going to drive her crazy.

"Anything important?" Flitwick asked from his desk.

"N-no, just Bill probably bored at work," Isabelle said, folding the letter and slipping it into her bag quickly.

Isabelle continued to think about the letter for the remainder of the day. The more she thought about it, the more irritated she actually became at him. He had no idea when she was going to receive it, and she could've gotten it when there were students around or at lunch with all of the other professors.

He was intentionally trying to get a rise out of her when she wouldn't be home for several more hours, which would end up being his mistake for giving her so much time to plot how she would get back at him for it.

Isabelle decided to take her time getting home that night, knowing he would be waiting for her. When she stepped out of the fireplace, only Molly and Arthur sat in the living room and Bill nowhere in sight.

"Bill's upstairs. You missed dinner again but you know we always save leftovers," Molly said kindly as always.

"Thank you, but I think I'm just going to go to bed if that's okay," Isabelle said.

"Of course, dear. Sleep well," Molly smiled, and Isabelle made her way out of the living room and upstairs to their bedroom.

**Isabelle strode in quickly to find Bill laying on his back on their bed reading a book. Isabelle shut and locked the door behind her then CASTED THE SILENCING CHARM on the room.

Bill looked up at her with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smirk. "You got my letter."

Isabelle sent him a playful, half-smiling glare as she made her way towards him, unbuttoning her shirt quickly and sliding it off. He set his book down on the table beside him and watched her, his mouth falling slightly open at the sight, as she did the same with her pants, leaving her in just her bra and underwear, before moving onto their bed and straddling his hips.