"Chuck! I'm serious, are you done yet! It's late and not to mention disgusting!" Serena whined from the other side of the door. I chuckled silently to myself and ignored her as she knocked on the door furiously once again. Ah the joys of having a sibling.

The doors to the bathroom glided open and Serena walked in with her hand shielding her eyes. I watched amused as she slowly removed her hand from her eyes and glared at me.

"What are you doing?" She whispered confused as to why I was sitting on her vanity.

"Alright ladies, move over. My sister needs to shower. Make room." I announced as I stared at the ceiling momentarily as Serena's eyes landed on the empty shower stall. I laughed and took another hit, letting the smoke escape through my nose. Serena snatched the joint out of my hand and tossed it into the sink.

"I can't believe you lit up in my bathroom!" She shrieked.

"Well, if I lit up in mine, the folks would know it was me." I stated the obvious. Oh, how I enjoyed getting her all worked up. She made it too damn easy.

"Let's get one thing straight, our parents may be insisting on blending our households, but I am not your sister. I do not share any of your DNA nor do I ever wish too!" She told me as she grabbed the collar of my shirt and tried to yank me off the counter. I turned to face her and fished the barely lit joint out of the sink and smirked at her.

"Then I suggest you get new hand towels." I informed her grinning, while she through a royal temper tantrum trying to physically remove me from her bathroom. I remained seated on the counter enjoying my morning torment.

"It's imperative that I bathe. Now get out!" She yelled again, propping her hands on her well defined hips. After I leaned back into the counter Serena let out an inaudible sound and stormed back into her room, tripping on one of the moving boxes by the door.

"I'll just get dressed and then go pick up Blair and Lux." She mumbled under her breathe as I wondered into her room and relaxed on her bed.

"How is the shut in these days?" I asked as I watched Serena hustle around her room searching for something to wear.

"How do you think she's doing, Chuck? The entire school humiliated her and Nate won't speak to her." Serena snapped out as she grabbed my arm forcefully I might add and shoved me out of her room.

"Why are you asking about her? Do you like her as more than a fling?" Serena asked, studying my face. My throat caught and I shook my head.

"Please, remember who you're talking too." I shot out as she rolled her eyes and slammed the door in my face.

I made my way into my bedroom and pulled on my black coat and grabbed my messenger bag before heading down the stairs to join the family for a quick breakfast. It's not possible for me to like her as more than a friend. I'm Chuck Bass it's not my style. Eric was standing on the spiral staircase looking around the corner as if he was trying to avoid someone. Serena walked past me and noticed him as well.

"What are you doing?" Serena half laughed out at Eric.

"I'm hiding from my valet. He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning. Your servants are very attentive." Eric chuckled as I clamped my hand on his shoulder and followed him down the remaining steps.

"You should meet Brigita- new Latvian maid. Smoking' hot." I said, as Eric laughed and shook his head. Serena pulled him away from me and scowled at me.

"No, no, no, you should not meet Brigita. He's fourteen, Chuck." Serena chastised me. I rolled my eyes as we strolled through the living room into the kitchen.