~AWKWARD AUTHOR'S NOTE 2.0~

Greetings, people of the tri-state area and the world!

So.

I wrote all the chapters preceding this one back in 2016 and '17. Maybe one in '18. Basically, I wrote them years ago (it's 2021 as I write this strange little chapter) and honestly I'm a little embarrassed about them and/or my past self, but no matter.

I will not be changing or deleting previous chapters because, while a bit embarrassed about them, that was me then. And me now has decided I'm okay with the people of the tri-state area and the world seeing littl ol' past me.

Anyhow, I embarked upon this little rant/'advice' book when I was a hardly-practiced new writer myself. I made bold claims or shouted dramatically about cliches and such things, without much of anything to back up my words. So when people read this book and asked thoughtful, insightful questions, or debated me on certain things I just...sort of couldn't answer back because I hadn't really thought much through.

 Some if it I thought through, some of it I didn't. It's fine.

[insert "this is fine" and everything's on fire]

 I was younger and more foolish then, with too much free time and too little experience. 

That being said, I'm hardly more experienced than I was then. Sure, I'm hardly the same person, but I'm also surprisingly unchanged. I mean, I'm not any taller, I only grow wider, like a Hobbit.

Anyway, any future chapters will probably be dramatic and possibly irrational and hardly thought through, just like before. Just know I'm older now which means I should know better even more, haha

This was mostly pointless, but this is my book and I can mostly do what I want.

(Also, I was going to put some gifs and memes in here but I forgot how 😕)