Sex and Reproduction (eww)

"Hi, my name is Xander Xerxes Xylophone, and I'm kinda addicted to sex. But I magically never get diseases, so it's all good. I probably have like ten kids I don't know about, but no biggie, right?" He introduced himself in a husky voice, smirking.

The other addicts looked at him with pity, as they, too, had been where he was, thinking that their addiction was "no biggie".

+++

Anyway, so these "bad boy" characters can sleep around with everyone in a hundred mile radius, but no one ever worries that they might suffer from a sex addiction?

And how do these guys never get diseases? Like, for real, if you sleep with a hundred different people within the span of like, two months (which apparently is normal for these dudes), you're bound to catch something.

I don't understand! And I don't wike it!

It's annoying, and a little gross. 

And just plain unfair. So if the dude sleeps around, it makes him cool, mysterious, blah blah. But if a girl sleeps around, it makes her awful, disgusting, and a slut. 

But that's a rant for another time.

BUT WHAT'S WITH THE DOUBLE STANDARDS ARRRGHGGH

I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAND

+++

Anyway, angry outburst aside, do STDs not exist in story world? Apparently they don't. 

Unless, of course, it's some sort of dramatic twist needed for the "plot". But then he suddenly doesn't have the disease anymore and no one even talks about it. 

Ugh. Inconsistencies.

And if he doesn't use protection, ever(which, apparently, is also normal for these dudes), he's bound to have a couple of children, right? 

Right?

No. That never happens. 

Unless, of course, it's some sort of dramatic twist needed for the "plot". 

The Bad Boy's Baby. The Bad Boy's Secret Daughter.

Also, if he does have a child, its always, always a girl - or twins, a boy and a girl. Ugh. 

Come on, people!!! People have baby boys, too! 

 And it's not very often people have twins that are a boy and girl. Because most of the time, twins are formed when the egg splits or something. That's why they're usually the same gender, and a lot of times identical.

And, of course, there's no real advice in this chapter, which apparently is normal for this dudette.

Byeeeee