Love at First Double Sight

I just have to say that I am disappointed with myself for not putting a "who the hell is Bucky?" anywhere in the last chapter.

I have failed as a fandom referencer! (Is that even a word?)

Anyway.

+++

TWINS, MAN. AND LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

Like, come on! People don't do that, this isn't freakin' Disney! 

Sure, they might feel a connection, or want to get to know someone better, or be physically attracted to them, but they're not gonna be IN LOVE with them the second they see them!

And then the twins thing. Ugh. I don't know if something like what you're about to read has actually happened in a story, but I do know that a mix up with identical twins has occurred. 

Like, she's dating one, and the other shows up, she thinks it's her boyfriend, kisses him, and then he'll FINALLY tell her she's got the wrong brother, and she'll get mad at him, until the end of the story when she chooses him.

And another thing, just because they're identical twins doesn't mean they're going to be the same. They will most likely have different hairstyles and different ways of dressing, and they'll have their own individual personalities and...anyway....

This also brings up the topic of love triangles, but I'm thinking that could be a separate chapter. Also, this chapter is mostly written because I wanted to write this dumb, stupid, idiotic, and senseless one-shot thing because WHY THE HELL NOT?!

+++

"I know we've only known each other for two hours, but..." Ryder looked at her, his blue orbs shining, "I love you."

Kylie gasped. "Omg, I love you too!"

He swept her up in his arms, their lips crashed together and melding perfectly.

"I'm pregnant," she said breathlessly as they broke apart.

He stepped back. "Wait. What? We haven't even—"

"It's not yours, it's..." she couldn't look him in the eye, "it's your brother's."

"What?!" Ryder exploded. "Zander - my twin brother - you slept with him?!"

"You're identical, I thought it was you!" She wailed, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry!"

"It wasn't her fault, Ryder!" Zander suddenly entered the room, "I thought she was her sister!"

"My twin sister?" She gasped, "how could you just sleep with my twin sister?! How could you do that to me?!"

"But you guys aren't even together!" Ryder shouted.

"But I love you, Kylie!" Zander roared, passionately throwing her against the wall. 

But it wasn't the wall, it was just Ryder.

"Dude!" Ryder shouted, and Zander yelled back, "sorry! I thought you were a wall!"

"Yeah, sorry Zander," Kylie apologized.

"No, I'm Ryder!" Ryder thundered.

"Wait, but I thought — I'm confused," Kylie stammered.

"I'm Zander," Zander said, "remember, ONE eye is blue," he pointed to his right eye, "and the other one...is blue! And Ryder has TWO blue eyes!"

"Oh!" Kylie said, nodding, "okay."

+++

Ughhhhhhhhhhh that was dumb.

Ugh.

Anyway. That's all.