51.

Arianna's pov

It's been two weeks since Zyaire and I were brought to wherever we are. I'm starting to lose some hope of getting out. What if Dominick never finds us?

"Arianna you wanna come eat?" Zyaire asked.  "Ari you haven't eaten in a week. You would be in big trouble if Dom was here,"

"I know. I'm sorry Zy, but I'm not hungry." I said. I can't be hungry. Not when I'm missing everyone more than anything.

"I don't care. I'm going to bring you some French toast. Jamison allowed the nice lady to cook breakfast." he said.

"Alright thank you," I said.  He left and came back with a big plate of French toast. He must be out of his mind. "Zy, I said I could eat. Not all that stuff myself."

"It's for both of us," he said.

"Oh ok," I said. He put the plate on the bed and we both ate our food. I was grateful to have a friend like Zy. If I didn't have him I would be leaving in a way worse condition. When I first came I had to cry in here alone but now I have someone to comfort me. As much as I wish he wasn't here, it feels good to have someone.

"Ok I'll bring the plate back, is there anything else you want," he asked. Zyaire has done a lot for me since we came. From making sure I eat to just being a great friend. I just feel bad for not being there for him.

"For you to sit. I'll bring the plate and is there anything you want?" I said.

"No It's totally fine, Ari," he said grabbing the plate back from me.

"And I said for you to sit. I want you to take a load off." I said taking the plate. He laughed and I went to the kitchen. "Hey, Susan,"

"Hi, Child. I'm sorry for everything," she said. I feel bad that she blames herself. Every time I see her it's always an apology

"Susan it's not your fault. You didn't choose to be here." I said. When we get taken out of her I want to make sure she is gotten to.

"Fine but do you and your little friend want some cookies," she asked.

"Yes, Susan we'd love some."I laughed. I went back with the plate of cookies and Zy looked excited. We ate almost the whole plate.

"Ugh, I feel sick." Zy groaned. I leaned back against the bed and took a deep breath.

"Same," I whined. "Maybe Zara and Dom are right when they say no extra sweets. Rules are there for a reason like Daddy always says.

"For sure," he said.

Dominick's pov

"I GOT IT!" Sin yelled. I hopped up from my seat and looked at his computer. I lost all my computer knowledge so this is just numbers to me now.

"Got what?" I asked confused.

"The address," he said as if it was the most obvious thing. "3879 Western Street"

Everyone got ready and loaded into the vans. We were able to sneak into the basement. Everything looked the same from when we found Arianna the first time. It's stupid to rebuild the same floor plan. Especially in this business.

I got to the white room I was in when I was first here. Zara came along in case we did find them. I opened the door and there they were.

"D-daddy? Zara?' Arianna said, starting to cry. Arianna and Zyaire ran over to us and we pulled them up into hugs.

"Zara you get them out of here. I have something I need to do." I said. I left Arianna with Zara and walked around looking for Jackson. "Hello," I said.

"I knew you were coming well, good luck," he said.

At that moment the door opened and I moved out of the way. The bullet hit Jackson and he dropped to the ground. I turned around and leaned against the door frame.

"Hi, Jamison," I said.

He went to shoot but his gun was jammed.

"You know I've been looking forward to this since I was 16. You took my brother away from me and he was only 17. That's something I'll never forgive. I've been living with guilt while you go to sleep with a grim smile on your face. I'll see you hell." I said before pulling the trigger.

Jamison dropped as his blood pooled out in front of me. "You didn't die in vain Cam. I did what I was trying to do for 9 fucking years." I said. 

I need to get out of here. It's over. It is finally over. I got outside and Arianna ran to hug me. "I'm so sorry princess," I said.

"It's okay Dominick. But we're here now and we won't have to worry again," she said. I picked her up and we all got into the car. I didn't notice till now all of the bruises on her. We got to the safe house and everyone was tended by Alexandria and Sabrina.

Arianna went to take a shower and I could hear her crying. I went into the bathroom and undressed. I got into the shower with her and she hugged me. "I tried to stop him." she cried.

"Arianna, it isn't your fault," I said.

"I wasn't strong enough." she cried. I could see what Sin was talking about now. It's not her fault and it wasn't mine. Arianna cried and cried till she got tired. I bathed her and put on a T-shirt for her.

"Everything will go back to normal. I made sure of it." I whispered. I let her sleep and went to get into my car. Today made me realize what I could lose. I'm going to propose to Arianna. I bought an engagement ring and went back to the safe house. 

I planned for us to go back to the place I took her after I was working a lot. I went to talk with Lia before I set anything in stone. "Lia, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure, Dom. Anytime," she said. We went into a separate room and I showed her the ring.

"You're going to propose," she said excitedly.

"Yea today made me realize I have a lot to lose, "I said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you. Ok, but you should wait till she recovers," she said.

"I will. I'll wait till she recovers from her physical and mental scars. It took me a while to get over death and it may take her longer to get over being raped."I said. Though I will not be changing my mind. I will wait however long it takes for her to recover.  I want Arianna to be my wife.

"Well, you have my blessing of course," Lia said. "You've been good to Arianna. Amazing even. She loves you."

"Thank you, Lia. It means a lot that you approve." I said. Lia and I talked about everything that had been happening before Sin pulled her away. I went back to my room to be with Arianna  I got in bed with her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much soon to be Mrs.Knight," I said