28.

Cassandra's pov

I'm so happy that Dominick brought Arianna. She is adorable and sweet, but I can tell she's a bit feisty with Dominick. I was on my way to wake them since it was 8 am.

"Wake up you two," I said walking into the room.

I saw that it was just Arianna in the bed. I know Dominick always had the habit of waking up early. He had come out in a towel.

"Oh, ma. I didn't know you were in here. I would've put on some pants." he said.

"Dominick, please. I gave birth to you. Make sure you get Arianna up." I said.

I went back to the kitchen to find Phoenix was there. "Hey, Phoenix how are you?" I asked.

"Hey, pretty lady. I'm good," he said.

"I'm doing great. Dominick brought his little and I'm so excited. Since they're staying for the week we'll have so much fun. I'm looking forward to the week." I said.

"I'm sure you are," he said rolling his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. You'll be the reason they won't stay longer." I said.

"Me? How when I'm a child of God?" Phoenix said dramatically.

"Nix what did I say about lying to my wife." Blade said.

"I'm not. I'm just telling her how god took his time handcrafting one of his angels," he said.

"Hush. I don't want another late-night call. GO OUT! Y'all hear me." I scold.

"Damn. Yes ma'am." Blade said.

"Fuck Blade. You got yourself a firecracker." Phoenix said.

"Nix shut the hell up. You have a wife." Blade said.

"I know Blade. I have four kids too. I love my wife to the moon and back. I'm just being myself." he said.

"Hush self is going to get Dahlia on your ass," I said.

"Anyways when do I get to meet the infamous Arianna?" Phoenix asked.

"Whenever Dominick and her come out," Dahlia said.

Dominick's pov

Whenever I finished getting dressed I woke Arianna up. "Princess it's time to get up," I said lightly shaking her.

She began to stir in her sleep but didn't wake up. I called for her again but it cause her to cry. I picked her up and bounced her on my hip.

"It's okay princess. I'm right here." I said.

"Dada?" she asked.

"Yes, princess?" I asked.

"I wet," she said moving her head into the crook of my neck.

"Alright, I'll get your diaper bag," I said trying to putting her down.

She wasn't in any mood to let go, so she decided to just dangle from her chest. "Alright, we'll both go get it," I said walking to the bag.

I laid her down on the bed so I could change her. I changed her pants and went to wash my hand. I handed her a pacifier and her stuffie. I picked her up and we went out to my parents and Phoenix.

"Look who decided to show up," Phoenix said.

"Yeah, yeah," I said.

"What's up Phoenix?" I asked.

"Nothing, but Dominick I didn't think you'd be able to do it," he said.

"Do what?" I asked.