30.

Sin's pov

"Holy Shit. You're back." I said.

"Yeah I am," she said.

My little sister, Talia had left for college almost 6 years ago. We kept up communication for the first 2 years but we fell off after that. Especially with the mafia getting as intense as it was. I never thought she'd come back. I got up from my seat and gave her a big hug.

"Shit, Sin don't break my bones," Talia said.

"Sorry, I just haven't seen you in so long. Doesn't even seem like you're really here." I said.

"I've missed you all lots. Trust me I wish I would have gone to college in New York like the rest of us. Though don't get me wrong Florida was a fucking blast." she said.

"Hey Ma, Pop," she said.

Ma, Pop, Wade, Gage, and I had all hugged her again. "Love y'all too but get the fuck off of me," she said.

I scoffed at her. "Same attitude huh?" I said.

"You already know," she said when Arianna caught her attention.

"Wait a damn minute. Who is this fine-ass little girl? I don't remember her." Talia said.

"I'm Dom's little, Arianna," Arianna said quietly.

"What?! You're telling me Dominick actually grew a pair." Talia laughed.

"Haha so funny. You're such a comedian." Dominick scoffed.

"The family favorite." she smiled. She looked around and notice no one had menus anymore.

"Wait a second. You guys didn't order without me did you?" she asked in a cheerful tone.

"Damn we did." Jason said, sound real "upset"

"Well I'll be back," she said making her way to the back.

"Hey, you can't be back here! Get out!" The staff yelled.

"I just wanted to place an order," Talia said.

"Wait out there. Out!" the chef said.

Shortly after the manager came out with a happy-looking Talia. "I really apologize. If you all are with you, you must all exit the building. We don't permit this type of behavior here." the manager said.

"Dammit, Talia. I actually wanted to eat here." Talon said.

"Shit sorry cuz, but you know I don't care," she said.

"Oh and Dominick I pocketed your keys, so I'm driving," she said shaking them in the air.

Dominick patted his pockets and rolled his eyes. "The hell you are," he said picking up a giggling Arianna.

Arianna's pov

I like Talia. I think she's really cool and funny. I hope she'd like to be friends with me. Daddy and I got to the car late so he sat in the passenger and he let me sit in the back.

"This is fun right?" Talia asked.

"Totally for people who have 9 lives. Which we don't, I hope you know that." Daddy said.

"Daddy can we still get icecrweam?" I asked.

"Of course, princess. Besides I never said we had to eat dinner." he shrugged.

"Alright then, next stop ColdStone," Talia said.

We got there quickly since she was speeding. I got out of the car and I was dizzy.

"Alright Talia, next time follow the rules of the road when Arianna is in the car. I love your late-night drive, but I don't want her getting sick." Daddy said.

"Fine, Drive like a grandma," Talia said.

"Or a normal person." Daddy said.

"What are you 50?" Talia said.

"I'm 25, Talia." Daddy huffed.

"Turn down your hearing aid, Grandpa," she said walking into ColdStone.

"FFS." Daddy mumbled walking in behind us.

I sat with Talia in a booth while Daddy went to the front. "Your daddy is such a drama queen, but he definitely got it from his dad. I'm sure you've heard one of those plays." Talia said.

"I have. He's really silly." I giggled.

"Oh my gosh, your giggle is so adorable. No wonder Dominick has fallen for you," she said making me blush.

"Alright, Talia tone it down. Cookie dough for Talia and Princess your chocolate." Daddy said.

"Tank you, daddy," I said.

"Dominick you remember my favorite after all these years. I'm touched." Talia said.

"Of course. You would throw a temper tantrum whenever they ran out. You would make us stay for hours so you could a small cup." he said.

"Girl's gotta go what a girl gotta do," she said.

"Let's get going so our moms don't lecture us. And I'll drive this time. I'm not dying cause you think we're on daredevils." Daddy said.

Talia reluctantly placed the keys in Daddy's hands and walked out of the store. "I like Talia, she's cool," I said to Daddy.

"I think she'd be a good friend for you," he said.

"Why do you guys banter so much?" I asked.

"It's not really banter. It's just how we've always talked like this with each other. We both know we love each other." he said.

I guess he's right. Lia and I make fun of each other sometimes, but we still love each other.

I skipped the rest of the way to the car and sat in the back with Talia. It was already far past my bedtime and I was really tired. I had leaned over to sleep and I was passed out.

Talia's pov

I'm surprised that Arianna's so comfortable with me. She had laid down and fallen asleep with her head in my lap. I'm happy about it since I really do want to be friends with Arianna as well. She told me she thinks her friend, Lia, and I would be good friends. I can't wait to rebuild my life in New York.