50.

Zyaire's pov

Arianna and I were tied to a chair in a weird white room. I was looking around when Arianna started to cry.  "I thought he was gone. He was dead. He's not here. I'm dreaming. Wake up. Wake up." Arianna mumbled under her breath.

I wish I could comfort her. This is all my fault. Stupid littlespace. "Hey, Arianna what's wrong?" I asked. She slightly jumped when I yelled her name.

"It's just that this means that my ex Jackson is still alive. I thought he was dead. I saw him dead." she sobbed. Shoot. What did I do?

"We'll get out of here, don't worry," I said. I know that Dominick will find us. They have the best team ever.

"I-i know we will. I just have to pray he isn't here," she said. After Arianna calmed down a bit an old man probably around his 60s came. He had white hair and a patchy beard. His eyes were grey and he was tall.

"Well what do we have here?" he said in a creepy voice.

"Bring us back home Jamison!" Arianna yelled. I looked at her confused and Jamison laughed at her.

"Aww, my dear Arianna. You still remember me. That's good because you two aren't going anywhere. Well, at least not until Dominick Knight is dead." he said.

"NO!" Arianna yelled. Jamison walked over to her and slapped her in the face.

"Hey! Don't touch her," I yelled. He turned to look at me and scoffed.

"Silly boy. What are you gonna do?" He asked.

"Well-

"Nothing." he laughed.

"Just leave Jamison," Arianna mumbled. He grabbed a fistful of Arianna's hair making her whimper. He pulled her closer and her whole face cringed.

"You're pretty mouthy for someone that I could kill right now," he said.

"You wouldn't dare." Arianna spat.

"Try me," Jamison said, pulling her hair tighter. Arianna managed to kick him right in his privates, making him groan. He rolled his eyes and started to laugh.

"Fine by me. JACKSON!" Jamison yelled.   He chuckled as he left the room. Arianna's breathing got heavier and her eyes widened. Tears pooled in her eyes and fell down her face. A man who looked like Jamison but younger walked in.

"Well hello my sweet," he said creepily. He untied Arianna and threw her onto the bed in the back of the room. He turned my chair to face them. My heart dropped when I realized what was about to happen.

"NO! Stop!" Arianna yelled. He slapped her, making me wince. He started to undress her and himself.

"Stop, don't do that to her," I yelled. Arianna was crying and tried pushing him off. He was just too strong for her. Jackson brought her arms above her and handcuffed them to the bedpost. I started to cry myself because my friend was about to get raped and there was nothing I could do.

Arianna tried to kick him but he started tying her legs to the bed. This sight was horrifying. I can't imagine what Arianna was feeling.

Arianna's pov

When he threw me on the bed I knew what was going to happen. I tried to fight back. I tried to fight against him. Though my hope of stopping him was crushed once he started to tie me to the bedpost. Arm, arm, leg, and leg. He was gonna have his way with me.

I'm about to get raped and there's nothing I can do or anyone else. I felt Jackson slide in making me cry. It hurt so bad. He painfully rammed into me. I felt like my cervix was going to rip. I cried out in pain with each thrust. It's a good thing I'm on birth control cause I am not having his child.