7.

Arianna's pov

I was finishing up my movie with Daddy's friends who seemed to like it, which makes me really happy. It was coming to the end when there was extremely loud yelling and thumping coming from the bathroom. There was a final thump against the wall before Daddy came out.

He had bloody knuckles and his breathing was so uneven. He went to a different room and it was the same thing but long before it was quiet.Everyone was shocked but at the same time unsurprised. I stood from the couch before Jason stopped me.

"You sure you want to go in there right now?" he asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

I opened the door to his office to find him sitting at the desk and the room destroyed. Books and papers were everywhere. Holes along the walls of the room and he was just typing away on his computer.

"Daddy?" I whispered.

"Yes princess?" he asked trying not to be rude.

"Is everything okay? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really. I have to set meetings and paperwork. Just now have a lot more work to do." he said running his hair back through his hair.

I went over and sat onto his lap, lying back onto his chest. He calmed down a bit before kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry for all the moving and the yelling. You haven't eaten today. Do you want to go and pick out a snack?" he asked.

"Yea sure but before that, we need to clean your hands, mister," I said.

"Don't worry about me princess. I'll be fine," he said.

"Fine now come on I'm hungry," I said.

He let out a deep chuckle before he followed after me. Daddy let me help clean up his hands and put on some gloves.

Talon, Wage, and Daddy went to the kitchen so that they could cook. I wonder how many people are living around her. I started walking around and there like hundreds of doors and floors.I went back downstairs to ask.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes princess?" he said looking up.

"How many people are living here?" I asked.

"About 60," he said.

"60!?" I said in shock.

"Yea there are 10 floors," he said.

"10!" I said.

"Yea you didn't see since you were sleeping but we live in penthouse sweetheart. he said.

My jaw dropped what! 10 floors. 60 people. PENTHOUSE! Wow. I continued walking around when I started getting tired.

Dominick's pov

We had finished cooking so while everyone else was getting ready I went to get Arianna.

"Princess come on dinner's ready," I said lightly shaking her.She started moving around, whining. She finally opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. She rubbed her eyes with one hand and reached up to me with the other.

"Up," she whined.

I picked her up and brought her to the dining room. I sat her down in the seat next to mine. She was shocked at the amount of food and people who were sitting at the table.

"What do you want to princess?" I asked her.

"I no know. Can you do it for me?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

I made her a plate with broccoli, macaroni, and chicken. I placed it down in front of her and she looked up at me as if I was crazy.

"Are you trying to fatten me up? How am I supposed to eat all of this?!" she exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"You'll have to get used to this. We eat like this all the time." Wade said.

Arianna looked at me with an 'are you serious' look. "Princess you don't have to eat it all. Just eat what you can. Someone else will probably take your leftover anyway." I said directing to the boys as they have no self-control.

"Okay," she said after starting on her macaroni.

. . .

After dinner, I bathed Arianna and got her ready for bed. The boys and I went downstairs to the basement to have a small meeting.

We were sitting there rewatching the tape over and over again to try and catch something.

"Boss there's nothing here you've been watching the same tape for the past house." Sin said.

"Fine, but how have they managed to now leave any traces there no wearing any gloves. We need someone to go and sweep for prints there." I said.

"Not necessary, I was able to follow around someone who was part of the attack and brought here. No need for any thanks." Max said.

"Thank you, Max, I'll be right there," I said going to the weapon room. I grabbed my gun and knife and went to the cell.

He was tied up to a post by one of his wrists and was just sitting on the ground.

"You'll never break me!" he said as I walked in.

"Oh, so you know me. Well, then we can do this the easy way. You tell me what you know and I kill you or I can torture you and then kill. Either way, you aren't making it out of here alive." I said.

"I'll never break." he spat.

"You chose my favorite. You don't need all your fingers to do you?" I said grabbing his wrist.

As I dug the knife into his knuckle there was banging on the door. I finished cutting off his finger and walked out hearing his agonizing scream.

"What could be so important," I said.

"I think maybe your girl. She came down here crying." Talon said.

"Shit I have blood on my shirt," I said.

"Take it off dumbass," he said.

"Right," I said slipping off the shirt.

I walked up the hall and there she was. Arianna was just standing there next to the panel rubbing her eyes with her stuffie in hand.

"Princess, what are you doing up?" I asked.

"Well I had a nightmare and you weren't there," she said crying.

"I'm so sorry princess. Daddy just had some work to do." I said.

"Daddy come with me now?" she asked.

"Of course princess," I said walking upstairs with her.

We got to my room and I laid her in bed while changing out my dirty clothes. She looked as she was feeling better and I pulled her onto my lap.

She started grinding her hips against mine, quietly gasping and moaning against my bare chest.

I gripped her hip tightly stopping her movement.

"Is this what you really came and got me for?" I asked.

"Please." she gasped.