23.

Arianna's pov

I got into the car and sat with Lila and Miracle. I wonder how people will react to over 10 people going to the diner together.

"Arianna how in the hell did you get Dom to let you wear it?!" Miracle said lightly tugging on the shirt.

"Well, he was upset about it when he first saw. After that, he soon agreed, but he said he wasn't easy to control when he's mad." I said.

"Well I need your secrets cause I got this top and Talon said the only way I'd wear it is over his dead body," she said.

"Well, I don't have a secret. I just be myself." I laughed.

I looked out the window as we passed all the buildings. There were so many people in the car. I never thought I'd know anyone else besides Lia. We finally reached the cafe and everyone got out of the car. As we were walking into the restaurant let's just say heads turned. We found a table. Well pushed 4 tables together. I sat next to Daddy and Lila with Miracle on the right side of Lila. Then Liam and Talon sat next to Wade and Sin. He was sitting next to Lia. Then you have Jason, Max, Gage, Leo, and Alex who all sat with each other.

"Hi, I'm Alyssa. I'll be your waitress today. What can I get you all." she said.

I kinda feel bad for her. All these people's orders that she'll have to remember. 

"Um, I'll go first. I'll get water, the chicken wings, the cheese sticks, a burger, and I guess a salad for balance. Oo and I'll also have a brownie." Sin said, putting down his menu.

I looked at Sin, wide-eyed, and then at Daddy. He just laughed at me and looked away. How am I the only one who is phased by this? Lila, Miracle, and I decided to share a pizza and fries.

"So I was never fully filled in. Arianna, how did you and Dominick meet or did you just show up on his doorstep?" Gage joked.

"Of course not. I've told you like a hundred times. We met the night we all went to the club." Daddy said.

"Aka the night you forgot about us all." Sin fake cried.

"Don't be ridiculous," Daddy said.

I laughed and went to talk with Lila while Miracle was asleep on Liam's lap. When the food came the table was all covered. I'll never be used to how they eat.

"Lia, how are you not phased by this?" I asked.

"I had the pleasure of ordering a pizza with Sin. He ordered two things of everything. Said he needed one for tasting and the other for eating. Despite eating both." Lia said.

"I am. I have a license for that I remember drawing when I was 15." Sin teased.

"Anyways princess eat up cause it's almost your bedtime." Daddy said.

"Daddy, can't we stay up longer since it's our sleepover?" I asked.

"Fine only 2 hours later," he said,

"Damn Dom, you're just gonna cave. No argument." Alex said.

"I thought you were tougher than that," Max said.

"Come on. You know with a little there is no winning. No need to play the long game." Daddy said.

"Oh, so you're the sub in this relationship," Alex said.

"Trust me. She knows that's not true," he said.

He leaned back in his chair and winked at me. I looked down, blushing while everyone else laughed.

*After dinner*

Arianna's pov

Miracle and I were sitting in the living room watching Scooby-Doo. We were going to wait for Lila, but Talon said that she was too cranky to stay up. I was getting uncomfy in my clothes so I paused the movie.

"I'll be back Miracle. I want to get out of these clothes." I said.

"Arianna I'm getting sleepy. I'll watch with you tomorrow," she said.

"Oh okay sure. Tomorrow." I said as we parted ways.

I walked up to Daddy and I's room. When I got there he was already sleeping. I put on one of his t-shirts and got into bed. He started to stir in his sleep before he turned over and pulled me to him.

"Princess," he mumbled as I ran my hand through his hair.

I giggled at him before going to sleep.