12.

Arianna's pov

I woke up from my nap to find that Daddy was still here with me. He looks peaceful when he sleeps which is ironic. I squirmed around and felt my bottom half was cold and wet. I realized I peed and I panicked.

I slid from Daddy's grasp and ran to get a towel. I placed the towel down and tiptoed out of the room.

"Princess." Daddy said in a raspy voice which made me jump.

"Yes, daddy," I said nervously.

"Did you have another accident?" he asked.

"N-no I spilled something." I said"

"You know how I feel when you lie to me little girl," he said in a stern voice.

"I sowwy daddy. I just didn't want you to be mad." I said.

"I already told you before it's fine. Wouldn't lying make me madder?" he said.

"Yes, I'm sowwy," I said looking down.

"I forgive you princess just tell me next time. Now come on we are trying diapers," he said.

"Noo daddy noo," I whined.

"Uh-uh let's go," he said holding my hand.

We went to our room and daddy went to run my bath. I started to feel guilty again and began to cry. Daddy looked at me confused and picked me up.

"Princess why are you crying?" he asked.

"I feel icky and bad." I whimpered.

"It's alright princess. You just are littler than usual. Usually, your little age is 2 you must be closer to one now." he said.

"Oh, I didn't know," I said rubbing my nose.

"And that's what Daddy's here for. Now let's get you cleaned up so we can go to the store," he said.

"Okie." I hummed.

He took off my icky clothes and placed me into the tub. I didn't have time to play this time since it was close to being dark outside and we have to leave. He laid me on the bed and went into the closet to get my clothes.

He came back out with a t-shirt and another pair of leggings. He got me dressed and then went into the bathroom to take his shower.

The shower started to run and I got bored. I took out my coloring books and flipped to a page to color. Daddy soon came out of the shower in a pair of boxers. They looked tight and his bulge was very profound. I looked him up and down to find his chest covered in tattoos.

"See something you like?" he said in a teasing tone.

I whined and pushed a pillow in my face. Daddy's laugh boomed through the room but I was not amused. I kept the pillow there and listen to the shuffling going on.

I felt Daddy grab the pillow and place it to the side. He lifts my face to him by my chin.

"You don't have to be embarrassed princess. I'm yours just as much as you are mine," he said.

"Okay." I blushed.

"Now go get your shoes so Daddy can put them on for you," he said.

I nodded and slipped off the bed. I ran downstairs and got my shoes from the rack. I went back upstairs and gave Daddy my shoes.

I sat on the bed while he put them on and tied them for me.

"Thank you, daddy!" I said jumping.