36.

Arianna's pov

After dinner, I was in Lia and Sin's room. I was talking with Lia since Daddy had something to do. He didn't tell me what, but I get to go to work with him tomorrow. So I don't care.

"Earth to Ari," Lia yelled.

"Hey, I was listening to you," I whined.

"Sure you were. Anyways Sin and I have a date tonight. So I already have my dress, but should I do red lingerie? Or black? Usually, I'd use it as an excuse to shop, but I have two drawers full." she said.

"No, please. I could barely sleep the other night." I whined.

"Sorry little one, mama has needs," she said.

There was a knock at the door and Lia yelled for them to come in. It was Daddy. He had leaned against the door frame and I ran to him.

"Daddy!" I said hugging him.

"Hey princess," he said.

"Where you go?" I asked.

"Nothing where important. Just business," he said.

"Well, can we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Not yet. I still have to set some meetings and do some paperwork. I just wanted to check on you." he said.

"B-but I wanna watch a movie." I frowned.

"I'm sorry princess, but I have some work to do," he said.

"Okay." I sighed, looking down.

Daddy kneeled on the ground and picked my head up to look at him.

"We'll watch movies when I'm done. Okay?" he asked wiping my eyes.

"Okay, Daddy," I said.

"Good girl." he cooed.

He picked me up and placed me on Lia's bed. He kissed my forehead before he left.

"Just tease him while he works," Lia said.

"What? No, I don't wanna get in trouble." I said.

"Well what happens after you get punished?" she asked.

"We either do the thing or just cuddle," I said.

"Exactly think of the benefits," she said.

"But what if he spanks me with his belt." I whimpered.

"Then you suck that shit up and take the punishment," she said.

"Nooo," I whined.

"Fine, I guess you'll just have to wait till he's ALL done with ALL his boring work," Lia said making me even sadder.

"But- I- j- ugh," I said getting frustrated.

I want gummies and Molly. I want Daddy too. I just wanna cuddle with him and watch movies with him. I just wanna be with him, but he always has to work. I wiped from eyes from tears and grabbed some gummies from the box. But I have to ask Daddy. Whatever it's not like he'll know. All he does is work. I took a few packs and went back upstairs.

"I back," I said eating the gummies.

"And did you ask Dominick for that?" Lia asked.

I frowned looking down at the floor. Knowing I didn't kinda made me feel guilty about it. Especially because I don't want to be punished.

"Ari, I don't care. I, myself am a troublemaker. Except I actually like when I get punished by Sin. The other day I talked back and he-" she said.

"Pwease spare me the details," I said covering her mouth. "I don't let you know everything about my private life."