8.

Arianna's pov

"Please." I gasped.

"Please what Arianna?" he asked.

I didn't answer but just started grinding myself against his bulge. Dominick pick me off his lap and onto the soft, white sheets. Our lips collided as his hands roamed my body. He started removing my shirt and shorts leaving me in my underclothes.

Not breaking the kiss he undid my bra and rubbed over my nipples making them perk up. He lightly pinched them making me moan. My lips parted open and his tongue made its way into my mouth.

I felt myself get wetter as he moved down to my neck. Dominick started sucking and biting on my neck. My moans got louder from pleasure.

Each time he kissed and sucked that part of my neck a moan came from my mouth. The smirk that I could feel against my neck was telling enough that he was pleased with my reactions.

My hand reached his belt and I tried to undo it. In response, he held both my wrist in his hand and pinned them above my head.

"So needy already aren't you." he teased. My breathing was quick and my clit was aching to be touched. One of his hands went down rubbed my clothed clit. I grabbed onto his shoulder to brace myself.

He slipped off my underwear and rubbed over my wet entrance. "You are dripping wet," he said under his breath. He teasingly rubbed over my clit not giving me what I want.

"Do you want me to touch you Arianna?" he asked.

"Please," I said desperately. I looked into his lust-filled eyes and the devious smirk on his face.

He parted my legs and put his head between my thighs. He liked from my slit up to my clit making me gasp. His tongue swirled around my clit and started to finger me as well.

My back arched off the bed as I could my myself leaking all over my thighs. I felt Dominick's fingers curl up against my g-spot and thrust slowly against it. He sucked on my clit and I grabbed my pillow to place over my mouth.

I muffled my moan as I didn't want anyone in the house to hear. I felt the stimulation on my clit stop, giving me a breather.

Dominick started to attack my breast. I felt small bites and nibbles around my breast leaving marks. I felt myself about to climax and he quickened the pace of his fingers.

I felt my walls clench tightly around his fingers.

"Shit can I cum?" I asked.

"Cum princess," he said.

My head fell back in pleasure as I released.

Dominick's pov

I looked into her needy as she still ached for more. Her small hand kept trying to get at my belt.

"So needy princess," I said.

"Please I want you," she begged.

Arianna's pov

My body was shaking, trembling at Dominick's touch. He stood at the edge of the bed and removed his shorts leaving him in his boxers. His bulge was extremely visible, you couldn't miss it.

He took off his boxers and his dick hit against his belly button. The veins on his shaft were straining, I was in shock. There's no way he'll fit.

"What's our safe word?" he asked.

"Butterfly," I said.

His hand went up my thighs making me shiver. His hand wrapped around my hips and pulled closer.