40.

Talia's pov

I'm doing it. I'm finally going to do it. I've been what you considered a lesbian since I was in college. I never told my family just cause I was scared of what they would think after coming out to my friends. I met Mila about a month ago at the mall. She was lost and couldn't find her way back to her car. I helped her there, but she was in little space and I didn't want her to drive by herself.

I called off my uber and took her home. She started crying and tugging on me when I tried to leave. I ended up staying at her house for the day and I became her mommy. Lia helped me realize something. It doesn't matter what everyone thinks about me being lesbian because I love Mila and I'd stay with her no matter what. I was taken out of my thoughts from Mila calling me.

"Mommy mommy," she yelled.

"Yes, sweetheart. What's the problem?' I asked.

"I'm thirsty. Milk," she said.

"That's not how we ask for things. Let's try again." I said picking her up.

"Can I have milk pweeease mommy?" she said.

"Of course sweetheart," I said.

I placed her back down and went to make her a bottle. I went to give it back to her and she started gulping it down.

"Slow down Mil you don't wanna choke," I told her.

"Okay mommy," she said.

"Also I was going to introduce you to my family and friends. Are okay with that?" I asked.

"Yesh mommy. You told me about them and I really want to meet Arianna as well," she said excitedly.

"Okay, that's perfect. Auntie Lia is going to come to get us okay?" I said.

"Okay, mommy. Also, can I have some gummies?" she asked.

"Sure, you can have them after you take a bath and get dressed," I said.

"But-" she said.

"No buts missy. We will be leaving soon, so we have to get ready." I told her. 

"Otay," she said, finishing her bottle.

I went to clean her bottle and then get her ready for a bath. 

"Come on sweetie. Your bath is ready." I said picking her up.

"Mhm," she said.

I brought her to our room and then placed her in the tub. I quickly bathed her and brushed her teeth before I dressed her. I decided for her to wear a white crop top and black leggings. I let her go play as I took a shower and got dressed. Mila played her a little bit longer and then Lia sent me a text.

L- I'm outside

T- We'll be right out

"Come out sweetheart. Auntie Lia is here." I said.

"Wait mommy my gummies," she said pointing to the pantry.

"Of course how could I forget," I said.

I got her a pack of gummies out of the pantry and gave it to her as we reached the car. I buckled her up in the back seat and then sat in the passenger seat with Lia.

"This is it. The moment of truth." Lia said.

"Yea yea don't make me even more nervous," I said.

"Well if it goes well maybe me, you, Mila, Arianna, Dom, and Sin can have a sixsome," Lia said.

"Oh my god, Arianna is right. Your turning into such a sex demon." I said.

"What mama has needs," she said.