45.

Dominick's pov

I woke up feeling extra woozy, but I could feel warmth in the bed. I could tell I wasn't alone. I couldn't have cheated. Don't tell me I cheated. I sat up in the bed to see it was Arianna. I sighed with relief and then realized that she was Talia's house. How'd she get here?

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and hell I looked terrible. I shaved the stubble off my face and combed through my hair. I threw on a pair of sweats and sat down at the bottom of the bed. What the fuck happened last night? I put my head in my hands to pull myself together. I stood up and groggily walked to the kitchen to get some Advil. I downed a water bottle to chase the pill. 

"Hey Dom," Talon said, coming down the stairs. Once he got a look at me his face contorted. "Damn you look like shit." I scoffed at him.

"Thanks, like I didn't notice." I said finishing my water.

"What'd you do?" he asked. I sighed looking down at the counter. I barely even remember what I've done this past month.

"Got shit-face drunk this week." I said as Leo walked into the room.

"Jesus Dominick. What the hell did you do?" Leo asked.

"You look like shit." Leo and Wade yelled at the same time. I took a deep breath as their yelling was bothering my head.

"If I hear one more person tell me I look like shit, I'm going to blow a fuse. Stop all the fucking yelling." I spat going back to my room. I went back to my room and looked through the cabinet in my bathroom. 

I hate taking these fucking anger and antidepressant pills, but I feel like I'm losing control over myself. I popped a few of them and put them back. I can already feel the headache.

I was going to lay down when Arianna started crying. I picked her up and rocked her. Her cries settled down to sniffles. She looked up at me and her mood changed. She pushed herself away and moved away from me.

"What do you want from me, Arianna? Huh, you want me to just close down my company because if you think that I can just keep pushing my work off. Then you're wrong. I'm trying. I really am. You think I want to spend my days working till 2 am. Cause I don't. Why can't you just work with me here instead of getting mad? I just spent the last week of my life getting myself wasted because I wanted to forget the fact that you fucking hate me. What else do you want from me other than to know that I am trying to get my work done faster? I know it's been 2 months. But you're not the only one suffering from all of this." I said.

I sound like a broken man. I feel like I'm losing myself over just this week. If Arianna decides to leave then I don't know what I'd do.  

"You're right. I'm not the only one who's suffering in this situation. I should have been more considerate of your feelings. Also, I'm the one who had brought you home yesterday." she said.

"I barely even remember last night. The last thing I do remember is sneaking out of my parents' house at 1 am." I said before laughing. God, I'm such an idiot.

"I'm just really sorry. I shouldn't have been so insensitive." she said.

"I forgive you. I'd always forgive." I said. "I'm happy that you forgave. She smiled before jumping up onto me.

"Well what would I do without my daddy?" she laughed.

"I don't know." I said, squeezing her tightly.

"Well I'm going to sleep that way you can work." she hummed.

"Uh-uh. I need the day off to rest and to spend some time with you." I said hugging her waist. 

"Don't do it because of me. I want to be considerate of your feelings too." she frowned.