18.

*a week later*

Arianna's pov

I finally got off my period but it's been boring lately. Dominick has so much work and meetings to go to so I barely get to see him. All I get to do is watch Sin and Lia kiss all day. They almost had sex in front of me the other day. They definitely get carried away

I've tried getting Dominick's attention, but he's always has something else to do. I went up to our room to shower and found a note hanging on the bathroom door.

I'm sorry that I've been so busy this past week. I haven't been able to be with you as much I usually can. I appreciate your patience with me as I finished my work. I decided I'd make it up to you with a surprise. I know you don't fancy them, but I left a dress or three that I think you will like. Choose your favorite and Lia will drive you to the surprise for 7. See you later

-Dom

I smiled as I read the note. I checked my phone realizing it was 4:30. He probably meant for me to find it a bit earlier.

I walked to the closet and there were black, white, and red dresses. I chose the red one and started getting ready. After my shower, I put on one of Dominick's shirts and did my makeup and my hair.

I slid on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. Dominick must be a dress expert cause these dresses are nice as hell.

Going outside I saw Lia in a funny chauffeur outfit. "Did you buy that just for today?" I asked. She nodded and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I giggled sitting down inside.

She started driving and I didn't recognize the route at all. "Um, Lia where are we going?" I asked nervously.

"You'll see. Just don't worry," she said. I started taking deep breaths to calm down. Dom wouldn't try and hurt and Lia wouldn't hurt me either.

"Your location is on the right. Don't make an aunt." Lia said.

"Lia jeez. Dominick and I just met" I said.

"Uh-huh bye," she said.

"Thanks," I said before I got out. Lia didn't drive away till I started going down the path. I was almost going to turn back when I saw a light for the end of the path.

Once I reached the end I saw a gazebo with lights around it. Dominick was standing next to it with a bouquet of roses.

"Princess you look ravishing," he said twirling me around.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said

"Shall we?" he asked.

"We shall." I laughed.

I sat down and he pushed my chair in. He sat across from me and took one of my hands in him.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"It's a sorry. For not being around and working so much," he said.

"Look. It's not your fault. Of course, waiting has been boring, but I think it's worth it." I said.

"Thank you for being understanding. Let's have dinner hmm?" he asked.

"Yes let's eat," I said.

Dominick and I spent the night talking and laughing. It was amazing, he knows how to make a surprise. I felt my pussy throb a bit so I crossed my leg. I tried to direct my attention somewhere else and it was like Dominick read my mind.

"C'mon let's get-go. I have somewhere we can go," he said.

"What do you mean? Why can't go home?" I asked letting my horny brain take over.