53.

Arianna's pov

It's been a week since Dominick proposed and I've been sick ever since. Everyone keeps asking if I'm pregnant but I'm on birth control. I decided to make sure so Lia and Talia went to the drugstore and bought a bunch of pregnancy tests. I feel like it's a rite of passage to use drugstore pregnancy tests.

"Arianna, don't be nervous. We'll all take one." Talia said. I just can't believe this.  I can't be pregnant. I'm so careful with my birth control. I even have alarms and reminders on my phone

"Talia you can't get pregnant fucking a girl," Lia said, confused. Talia shrugged and put the bag on the counter.

"I'm trying to be supportive," Talia said. We all took a pregnancy test. I was going out of my mind. It's starting to set in what this could mean. If I was pregnant, that would change Dominick and I's life forever. It also feels so cliche for me to get pregnant so soon after his proposal. Very movie.

"I can't. Why is it taking so long? It's been like forever." I said pacing back and forth. I was trying to stay calm. Though being pregnant is a big deal. I mean it's a 9 months commitment and then an 18 year one and more.

"Arianna, it's been 5 minutes," Lia said. I sat on the ground waiting and waiting till the timer went off and everyone looked at their test. I jumped up and snatched my test from the counter.

"Negative," Talia said. Expected.

"Positive," Lia said. She didn't look fazed. She is pregnant. That's huge. What the hell? I moved her arm to where I could see her test. 2 lines

"You're pregnant Lia!" I said in shock. I didn't know she was trying.

"I guess so," she said. I was in awe of how calm she was. How is she not freaking out right now?

"You aren't nervous or scared?" I asked. I'm over here going crazy while she doesn't seem like she cares.

"No, Sin and I have been trying for a kid and I know no matter when I have one it's going to be okay," she said. She's right. We have a whole village of people that'll be here to help us. If I'm pregnant it's okay. I'll have everything I need to be supported in this.

"Okay, I'm going to look now," I said. I looked down at my stick. 2 lines. 2 very very clear links.

Pregnant

"I'm pregnant," I whispered. "I'm pregnant" Holy shit, I am pregnant.

"Aren't you excited?!" Talia asked.

"I am. It's just I never thought I'd be pregnant or even engaged. Oh my gosh, I'm Pregnant!" I yelled not hearing the fact the bathroom door opened.

"You're what?!" Dominick exclaimed. I froze in my spot and my jaw dropped. Shit. Dominick's eyes darted around the bathroom to all the pregnancy tests.  I couldn't read his expression.

"We're gonna go," Lia said. Talia and Lia ran out of the room leaving Dominick and me in the bathroom.

"Are you mad?" I asked. I looked up at him again and he was smiling.

"Mad?! Arianna, I'm so fucking happy. Why wouldn't I be? I'm getting married to the woman I love and about to have my first kid with her." he said. I was so relieved. I didn't know if Dominick was ready for kids. I didn't know if I was. We hadn't talked about it yet. At least not how soon.

"Stop, you're gonna make me cry," I said, already crying. It makes so much sense. I mean why else would I be so sick? It was morning sickness this whole time.

"Arianna, I never want you to be scared to tell me things like this. Yes, this was unexpected. Though any time is perfect. Why wouldn't I want a child with you?" he said. I stuffed my face into his chest and hugged him.