43.

Arianna's pov

I was sitting with Mila eating breakfast. Talia had woken us up early since Daddy had to come to get me for my appointment. I finished eating so that Mila and I could play before he came to pick me up. Hours later the front door opened. I knee and hoped it was him

"DADDY!" I yelled running to him. He picked me up and placed me on his hip.

"Hey princess. Did you have fun?" he asked. I nodded quickly.

"I had lots of fun. Can I stay over again soon?" I asked.

"Talia and I will definitely set up another. Now let's go since we can't be late." Daddy said.

"Bye Ari," Mila said.

"Bye Mila. Thank you for letting me stay, Tal." I said.

"Of course. I'll you both later." Talia said. Daddy and I left and walked to the car. He buckled me up in my car seat before going to sit in front. "Daddy, I nervous." I frowned.

"You'll be okay, princess. Your therapist is a family friend. I know her." Daddy said. I nodded.

"Can you stay with me for this one?" I asked.

"Of course, princess. If that's what you want," he said.

We pulled up to this huge building called Helping Hearts. That's a nice name. Daddy unbuckled me and stood me on the ground. He held my hand as we walked into the building, up to the receptionist's desk. "Hi, do you have an appointment?" the man asked.

"Yes for Arianna Knight." Daddy said. I blushed a bit noticing that he used his last name instead of mine. "Alright. Mrs. Payne. Room 105, she's waiting for you two. We walked to the elevator and Daddy clicked the button to call it.

"Daddy, can I press the button inside? Pretty please!" I said.

"Sure princess. It's the number 2," he said. Once it opened I clicked on the button.

"Daddy, why did you tell him my last name was Knight?" I asked. I loved the gesture, but the question was still in my head."Cause you are going to be Arianna Knight," he smirked. I blushed covering my face from him.

"I love you." Daddy said.

"I luv you too," I said hugging in. The elevator opened and a bunch of people walked. I held onto his waist tighter when he then picked me up. We walked down to Room 105. The woman in there looked to be around Cass' age. She had long, black hair and brown eyes. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. She had on a black, pencil dress with a gray cardigan. Daddy and I sat on the couch across from her.

"Hey, Dom. I'm guessing this little one is Arianna." She smiled.

"Hello," I said shyly.

"No need to be shy. We'll be spending lots of time together. Though before we start, do you want your daddy to stay with you? she asked. I slowly nodded.

"If's that's okay," I said, looking at the carpet.

"It is perfectly fine. Whatever you are comfortable with. Ready?" she asked me. She pulled out a small writing pad along with a pen.

"I'm ready, miss," I said.

"Call me, Sky," she said. I nodded before whispering her name to myself a few times. Daddy gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"So, Dominick told me about your episodes," she said.I nodded. "About my ex." She nodded before writing things down.

"What would your ex do for these episodes to be so prominent?" she asked.