6.

Dominick's pov

It's been a little over a week since Arianna told me about her ex. I called up some friends who are good with tracking people to find him and it's been so many dead ends. He must have protection cause there's no way that he should be this hard to find.

I decided to do a check-in at the headquarters today but I have to figure out who I'm going to have to watch Arianna. Or I'd just bring her along.She was in the living room watching tv while I making her some food. My phone rang despite me ignoring it. It might be important.I picked up the phone it was Leonardo (right hand) and he sounded panicked.

"Hey bro, I need you to come to the headquarters right now. There's been an emergency," he said quickly.

Luckily he's been my right hand for a while so I can now understand his stressed talking.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Don't get mad but there was an attack on the shipments. A total of 3 men are hospitalized," he said.

"And was anyone caught," I said getting impatient.

"From what the other men said they were able to get away," he said in a quiet voice.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You are telling that these nimwits could get back our state-of-the-art security and pass 50 guards. Tell everyone they need to be at the house before I get there." I yelled before hanging up.

"Daddy is evwyting okay?" she asked frighteningly.

"Yes princess everything is okay. We have to go on a little trip. Is that okay with you?" I asked trying to calm down.

"Yes I wuv twips daddy," she said jumping up and down.

"Alright come let's go," I said

I buckled her into her car seat and got into the front. By the time we reached the house, she was asleep. I carefully pulled her out so she wouldn't wake up. I brought into a bedroom in the house and went to the living room.

There were the nine people who help me and are friends/family and then all my people who were at the warehouse when it happened. I consider everyone I work with to be a friend as if I didn't I wouldn't be able to fully trust them.

"I would like to say I'm not understanding how out of the over 50 of you there were at the warehouse you left 5 people getaway. I would understand if you all were outnumbered but you weren't. I am thankful for what you've done and always understand putting your life first. I wouldn't ask anyone to put their lives in danger. Just try harder next time." I said.

"Yes boss," they said before leaving.

There are 9 of them left in the room. Jason was the head assassin. He'd help train people as well as going on the missions. He's a chill guy but he definitely has anger issues. He has a wife and kid who live a safe distance from here.

Then there's Leonardo from my call. He was my strategist, he planned all the missions and never has failed one. He was also my right-hand man. He was a gym rat there was never a day he didn't work out. He was a chill guy as well and has better patience than all of us.

Then there's Talon, he was another assassin. He was a party animal. He was serious when it came to working. He had a little of his own, but she didn't live here.

We have the twins Liam and Alex. They were pretty much alike; they both were thieves because they could slide in and slide out and they never get caught. They both are hotheads and are easy to piss off. Liam had his own little who lived with Talon's little. They were both best friends before they met them.

Mafia's Princess (BWIM) [Complete!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें