2.

Dominick's pov

I picked the little one up and placed her on my hip. She was out like a light. I picked her purse up from off the ground and placed it in my hand. I kept thinking back to her question. Is she a little or was she drunk? It seemed like she went into little space earlier but I don't know how drunk she was.

I tried using her phone to call her emergency contacts, but no one was answering. She was laid passed out in the back seat of my car. As I started to drive she started mumbling.

"Sir where we going?" she asked.

"None of your friends are answering and I was going to leave at the club. 

I'm bringing you to my house just for the night. You can leave in the morning." I explained to her.

"Okay sir," she said.

I soon reached my house and went around to get her out of the car. I picked her up and laid her in the guest room. I turned around to leave when she started whining as she was tugging at her clothes. I ran to my room to grab a t-shirt for her.

"Here you can wear this," I said.

"Can you do it?" she asked handing it back.

I cleared my throat nervously at her request. "I don't want to undress you without you being completely aware.

"Please daddy," she whispered.

I felt an erection growing in my pants. "Shit." I sighed. I hesitantly pulled off her shirt and unzipped the skirt. I pulled the shirt over her head and folded her clothes, placing them to the side. I went to leave again when she started crying.

"M-molly." she cried.

"Who's Molly, princess?" I asked.

"My stuffie. I no have it." she sniffed.

"Please don't cry. I have a few stuffed animals if you need one to sleep." I said.

"Okay. W-what your name, sir?" she asked.

"Dominick," I said.

"Okie. I'm Arianna." as she rubbed her eyes.

"Alright, princess. Let's get your stuffie cause it's b-late. It's late." I said.We walked to the playroom I had and she gasped jumping out of my grasp.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." she nodded happily.

I left her to pick out a stuffed animal placed her into the crib with the stuffed animal. Before I left she put her thumb in her mouth. I went over to the drawer and got out a new pacifier.

I removed her thumb and put the pacifier in her mouth. I left the room and went to mine. I turned on the shower. I groaned as the cold water hit my body. I quickly bathed and got out of the shower.I wrapped the towel around my waist, grabbing another towel to dry my face. I got a pair of my boxers and got into the bed.

Arianna's pov

I woke up with the feeling that I was going to throw up. When looked around I was in a crib. Was I at my house with Lia? There was this stuffed animal I didn't recognize.

Wait no no no. That man he saw me in little space. I hate myself. I started to cry quietly so he couldn't hear me. I shouldn't have drunk. What's wrong with me?

I heard the door open and I put my hand over my mouth.

"Is there something wrong, princess?" he asked.

"No," I said in a shaky voice.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Mhm," I said.

"Then why did I hear you crying hmm?" he asked in a worried tone.

"I don't want you to be disgusted with me," I said.

"And why would I?" he asked.

"Because I'm a little," I said.

"Dear look around this room. What do you see?" he asked.

"A little room," I said.

"And where do you think we are?" he asked.

"You house," I said pointing to him.

"So then what do think I am?" he asked.

"Um, a daddy?" I said confused.

"So then why would I be disgusted?" he asked.

I shrugged finally looking up at him.

"Would you be my daddy?" I asked.

He looked shocked which made me cover my mouth.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-

"I'll be your caregiver, princess," he said cutting me off.

"You don't have to. I don't want you to say it to mak-

"Shh I know I don't have to. I want to," he said.

I felt happy. Maybe I shouldn't have asked. I remember the last time I rushed into a relationship, but I think it'll be different.

"Are you ready to go to sleep now?" he asked.

I nodded and reached up to him. He pulled me out of the crib and held me onto his hip and walked to his room to get into his bed. He then got in after taking off his shirt. He pulled me to his chest.

"Goodnight princess," he said.

"Night," I said half-asleep.