22.

Dominick's pov

I heard cameras snapping and a bunch of awws. I opened my eyes to see Talon, Liam, Lila, and Miracle gawking at us.

"Really?" I said glaring at them.

"Who thought a big bad mafia leader could look so peaceful in his sleep?" Talon said.

"You two are the cutest." Liam teased.

"Y'all are so fucking annoying," I said.

"Oh no Dom said a no no word," Liam said.

"I think that means punishment," Talon said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I checked my phone to find it was 8 pm. Shit, I did fall asleep.

"Bro what is this?" Sin asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked before he showed me a picture of me and Arianna sleeping.

"You're joking," I said looking back at Liam and Talon.

Arianna started whining so I calmed down.

"Don't worry man. I've only sent this to friends and your parents, but that's only a 99% possibility." Talon said.

I checked my phone to find 50 missed calls from my mother. "Really now she'll never stop till me we go visit. You know what happened last time she decided to come to visit." I said.

We all shuddered at the memory. If anyone's more of a control freak than me it's my mother. I called my mom back and she was practically yelling.

"Hey Dommy-boo!" she yelled.

"Hey ma. How have you been?" I asked.

"I'm fabulous. How about you?" she asked.

"I'm good," I said.

"Well whose that sweetheart in the picture Talon sent me? How long have you known her and how come I didn't know about it?" she asked.

"Ma calm down. Her name's Arianna and I met her a few months ago," he said.

"She is absolutely gorgeous. I can tell that she already has you wrapped her finger," she said.

"I know that's right," I said.

"You both should visit. What about Sunday? It'll be so much fun. She looks like such a big bundle of fun." she said.

"We can come on Monday, Ma. Arianna's having a sleepover with Talon and Liam's littles." I said.

"Okay perfect. Just let me know when so I can get the room ready," she said.

"Alright, Ma," I said

"QUIET DOWN BLADE I'M ON THE PHONE" she yelled.

"Let me guess. Dad's on the phone with Phoenix" (Sin's Dad) I said.

"Yea but you know that he always acting extra," she said.

"I hope he chills out when we get there. I don't want him to scare Arianna." I sighed.

"If he does, Imma have a bullet in his side," she said.

"I know you will. I'll have to call you back." I said.

"Take care. You better take care of her too or I'll a bullet with your name on it," she said.

"You know I will. Take care Ma"

-------

"Daddy?" Arianna asked.

"Yes beautiful," I said earning a blush.

"Who were you talking to?" she asked.

"My mother," I said as she tensed.