44.

Arianna's pov

Two! Two months. Dominick works all the time and I haven't spent real time with him in two months. He's never home anymore. He brings me to my therapy appointments and then drops me off for the rest of the day.  I go back and forth between Talia's house and ours. 

I know it's not his fault he has to work. I know I'm being a little selfish, but is it wrong for me to want to be with my own damn boyfriend. Not only that I haven't been in little space for a while. I've had too much control and haven't had someone just take care of me. I've been able to slightly go into little space when around Mila. Though not fully without Dominick.

It was midnight and I was waiting for him. I've watched 3 movies and haven't even paid attention to two of them. The bedroom door creaked open revealing Dominick behind it.

"Arianna. I'm so sorry. I tried to get here quicker, but something came up." he said.

I scoffed, pausing the fourth movie I played tonight. "Something always comes up. I don't care." I said. 

"Don't be like that. I don't exactly make these things happen." He said.

"Hmm you kinda do. You are the boss." I said. 

"I don't wanna fight. You came one day and you saw how it was. I'm exhausted and need to sleep." he sighed. 

"Yeah you're there all day while I'm here alone all day. The only time we're together is when we see Mrs. Payne" I said.

"I can try and get Sin to cover for me, so I can be here an hour earlier." he said.

"You know what? Don't bother. I'm staying with Talia for the month." I said.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Cause you're never here. Staying here and sleeping in this room just reminds me of how you're always gone." I yelled.

"Arianna I don't know who the fuck you're yelling at. You better fix your tone." he said.

"Why? Cause you'll spank me." I laughed.

"I can't do this with you right now. Go to Talia's house. I'll get you at the end of the month." he said.

"I'm packed and Talia's coming to get me. So don't bother offering me a ride." I said making my way out of the room.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm sleeping in my old room." I said closing the door. Walking to my old room, tears filled up in my eyes. I tried my best to wipe them all away. I went through the drawers in the room to find one of his old shirts.

Afterward, I got into the bed, I curled up into a ball crying. Stupid work. I fucking miss spending time with him so much.

 Dominick's pov

I don't get why she's getting so upset with me. It's not like I'm giving myself the work. Of course I would rather be here with her. I tried to take the thoughts and finish my shower. Once I got into bed I couldn't even get myself to sleep. Before Arianna I had really bad sleeping issues. I would have to take a shitload of melatonin to get even close to being tired. 

She became my pill. My personal drug. I never had trouble getting to sleep when I was with her. This shit is all so crazy. I used to work till 3 am because I was trying to suppress feelings. Now I'm trying to rush back so I can get to Arianna.  Now she's mad at me and I don't know what to do.

Might as well take a nap now. I've been staring at the ceiling thinking for the back 4 hours. And I have to be up for work by 6.

~next day~