14.

Dominick's pov

I woke up earlier than Arianna, as usual, and got dressed. I made my way to the basement as Liam said he had some news.

"Alright, we have some news for you," Liam said.

"Is it on the Salvatores or Arianna's ex?" I asked sitting down.

"Both," Max said coming in with a folder.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Okay well first, Jackson happens to work with Salvatores. We figured this out when Liam and I were following you around. So it turns out he's been watching you as well. We were able to knock him out. Of course, we didn't bring him here because of Arianna so he's in our abandoned warehouse. There should be guards there to make sure he doesn't escape." Alex said.

"Okay thank you both. I will set to leave at 1 pm. Send over some bodyguards. I'll call Sin to be here till I get back as well." I said calmly.

I went up to my office to get ready and called Sin.

"Hey man," I said.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing I just have some business to take care of at the warehouse. I was wondering if you could come over and watch Arianna. I don't want to leave alone and you're the only one available." I said.

"Okay, I can do that. I'll bring Lia too. What time?" he said.

"1 pm if that's okay," I said.

"Yea that's fine," he said.

"Okay, thanks. See you later Arianna just woke up." I said.

Sin's pov

"Baby where you at?" I yelled.

"Kitchen," Lia yelled back.

I went downstairs to find her just sitting on the counter.

"We have to go and watch Arianna at 1 pm. Dominick has something to do." I said.

"What's he doing?" she asked.

"He didn't say." I lied.

"I don't care that we've only met a few weeks ago. I know when you're lying tell me right now Sin," she demanded.

"Okay well, you see. Uh all of us are kinda sorta part of a mafia." I said.

"Oh well, I knew that. I thought he was trying to cheat on Arianna," she said.

"Wait what? How do you know?" I asked confused.

"I went to college for CSI, Crime, and a whole bunch of other things. I can code, hack, and track. Nothing can hide from me." she said.

"You can hack too?"I asked.

"Uh-huh," she said.

"That's hot," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"A girl with brains is one of the hottest things ever," I said.

"Then show me," she said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

She walked over and started to kiss me.

"I said show me how hot it is," she said seductively.

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. The kiss deepened and then she pulled back.

"Wait do we have time?" she asked.