39.

Lia's pov

I'm so happy that Arianna got over than shyness and got some dick. Or whatever it is they did. I was on my way to their room to get her. I opened the door and laid in the bed with them. What if Sin was here. That's sounds like a good idea. Foursome maybe. Jesus, Arianna's right I'm such a slut. But it don't matter cause I'm Sin's slut. I should call Talia. She said she met some girl but didn't want her brothers or Dominick to know yet. I guess they don't know she's a lesbian yet. We were going to tell Arianna but with a the mention of a punishment she sings like a bird. I'm surprise she didn't give into Sin yesterday because I knew he wouldn't actually call him.

I pulled out my phone and debated on playing some loud music. Arianna might me deeper into little space today and don't want to be the reason he cries. I never could guess what her age would be before she met Dominick. She has a wide age range from 0-5. Respect to Dominick for being about to deal with her 0-1. I looked to my phone to find out that sin was calling me. Fuck.

"Hey Sin." I said.

"Hey babe. Whatchu doin? He asked me.

"Uhh, waiting for Ari to wake up." I said which isn't a lie.

"Not in their bed right" he asked.

Yeah this isn't the first.

"Of course not." I said which is a lie.

"Then let's facetime. I wanna see you." he said,

"We just did." I said trying to come up with shit.

"Yea, but I can't see my girl." he said.

"Not right now cause I'm about to shower." I lied. I already showered earlier.

"Even better." he said huskily.

"Sin I don't wanna face time." I said.

"Fine." he huffed.

"I'll send you a pic to get you through the day." I said.

"Looking forward to it." he said before hanging up.

I laid down in the bed for a bit longer before Dominick got up. I forgot to think about the fact that they might me naked. I tried to hide myself under the covers from him.

"Lia. Leave. I'll bring Arianna to you after we get dressed." he said tiredly.

"How the fuck did you know." I said.

"I can hear you breathing and you were talking loud as fuck on the phone with Sin. Now leave before I call him." he said.

"Fine. I'm going." I said getting out the bed.

Arianna's pov

Daddy was shaking me to get up but I was way to drained from last me. I looked up to Daddy with tired eyes making him laugh.

"Come on. Lia wants to talk with you. She was hiding in the bed again." He said rubbing back.

"Okay." I said making grabby hands towards him. Daddy picked me up and placed me on the toilet. I quickly did my business before he got  dressed.

"After you're done with Lia, we'll go get breakfast." he said.

"Mkay." I hummed.

I went to Lia's room and sat onto the bed. "Lia I'm here!" I yelled.

"Be right out." she yelled from the bathroom.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked as she walked out.

"What happened lat night? I walk by the door and I could hear you screaming." she said sitting beside me on the bed.

I could feel the heat in my face from the embarrassment.  "It's fine Arianna. It's a normal body function to moan." Lia reassured.